Voice Over Audio Production And Mastering

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
D.ray
Regular
Completed: Lifted Dreams/Painting Your Skin/Garden Of Machines
Projects: Love Therapy /Heart of Thorns/Resurface
Tumblr: drayreedofficial
Soundcloud: drayreed

Voice Over Audio Production And Mastering

#1 Post by D.ray »

Hello! My name is Dray. I'm guy the you didn't know you need :)
Well if you're game has voice acting that is...

I'm audio producer who specializes in quality control for voice acting. I bring out the best out of your voice acting, or in some cases, polish out the worst (so it can be the best) While voice acting in games can bring up the quality and add that extra wow factor, if not done correctly it can lack that polished quality or can even be detrimental. Due to numerous factors such different recording environments, different recording equipment and variables in the recording process, VO lines may contains degrees of uneven volume, excessive reverb, sibilance, background noise, or a general lack of clarity and unity.

That's where I come in. I do everything from matching the volume of all actors to be the same, address overly loud/quiet words within the lines, reduce or eliminate reverb, noise, sibilance, plosives, mouth noises, and clicks. In addition, I bring out the best out of lines by mastering them, unveiling the best characteristics out the voice over and adding clarity and sparkle.

I come from a background in recording, mixing and mastering audio, so I have both the tools, knowledge and experience to take your voice over to the next level. So far I've done voice over processing for VN's released for free, and commercials ones released on patreon and one soon to be released on steam.

Pricing and delivery time depends on a number of factors, such as the quantity of lines to be processed and the actual processing requested. As far as delivery time, it can range from a few hours, to a few days.

Here are some packages I offer, to give those interested an idea of my pricing. All payments are made through paypal.

Legend
Volume Matching - Making all the lines the same average loudness for appropriate playback volume
Mastering - Adding clarity, fixing any tonal issues, making all lines sound more unified and fit with any composed music.
Also included is correcting loud or quite words within lines and addressing excessive sibiliance or plosives.
Audio Repair - Repairing any clipped lines and removing excessive reverb, background noise, annoying clicks/whistles and distracting mouth noises.

Got more than 500 lines? PM me for pricing.

Included free with my service are revisions incase any lines to be redone, batch file renaming, editing lines to the proper length, and any assistance during the recording process (if recording hasn't taken place yet). I provide editing services too for those in need of editing lengthy takes into lots of independent lines.

Whether you only need volume matching, mastering, audio repairs, or all three, I got you covered. I can provide more examples upon request, or you can send over a line or two for me to process as part of a consultation. The above is just an example of what I offer and can be highly customized to your specific needs and budget.

Feel free to PM about any questions or service you may need. I have email and discord for further communication as well.
Get your Voice Over for games to sound the best.