[OPEN] Piano

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BubbleCat
Soundcloud: BubbleCat

[OPEN] Piano

#1 Post by BubbleCat »

Hey!

I'm a composer and I enjoy making melodic music. I mostly create emotional piano tracks that work best with visual novels with a lot of emotional content, light-hearted or dark. I also do lightly orchestrated tracks and some synths.

Here are some of my works:
Link

My rates are flexible, send me a message and we'll figure something out together, haha. And feel free to ask any questions, I'll be happy to hear about your project! :D
Discord: BubbleCat#8507
E-mail: iambubblecat@gmail.com

Have a good day!
Last edited by BubbleCat on Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

BubbleCat
Soundcloud: BubbleCat

Re: [OPEN] Piano

#2 Post by BubbleCat »

I'm open again! Sorry for late DM replies, I've been a little busy, should be fine now!

threeofcoins

Re: [OPEN] Piano

#3 Post by threeofcoins »

I used BubbleCat's services for my game and he was very professional and fun to work with. I was surprised by how quickly he understood the assignment which, in my case, was admittedly vague. :) He ended up writing compositions that exceeded all my expectations and were even better than the examples I sent him! When we communicated, he was always polite and very generous with his time to make sure the tracks sound the way they need to! If you need a charming, intelligent, reasonably priced composer with a talent for melancholic melodies, I strongly recommend him!