I'm a music producer with 8 years of experience. Through those years I've dabbled with Electronic Dance Music and Video Game Music alike but found quite a bit of success in electronic dance. But my passion and the reason I got into music production have always been games. That is why I am offering my production and composing skills to you. But what does this entail?
- You will receive very frequent updates about songs.
- Songs will carry a great deal of atmosphere and ambiance, something I have been praised for heavily.
- Songs will be done at a good pace, and can always be adjusted whenever and however possible.
- A wide range of genres and instrumentation.
- A lot of input from you as to what you want in the song.
- Songs can be perfect loops or simply songs with a start and end. (Though, I'd recommend loops.)
- Work would be fairly priced.
- #strys by Chris Wallace, an iOS game. Credited as LionheartRG.
- Haramase Simulator by Various. Credited as Ryoji Gideoni. [Warning; NSFW]
- Beat Fever by WRKSHP. Co-Producer of Oasis by Grim Fables.
- Give An Imp A Chance by Paper Cat Studios [Warning: NSFW] as Fabled Ways
- Soundtrack for YouTube channel FactFile
- and various others.
While I have over 100 songs produced (majority of which are unpublished at this point) I have chosen 5 songs that represent my style the most to be uploaded or reposted on SoundCloud;
https://soundcloud.com/fabledways - Click on the names of the songs to show the description where I explain what the intent was behind a song or what I intend to highlight.
Rates for music are calculated by €/per minute of song. And right now, it sits at €30-/per minute of song
I do ask for 50% up front for amounts above €50,-.
If you would like to get in touch, send me an email over at email@example.com or add me on Discord at FabledWays#6308.
I hope to hear from you soon, either with requests or questions.