Music Producer/Composer with 8 years of experience.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
fabledways
Soundcloud: ivulpes

Music Producer/Composer with 8 years of experience.

#1 Post by fabledways » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:10 am

Hello! My name is Roy otherwise known as Fabled Ways.

I'm a music producer with 8 years of experience. Through those years I've dabbled with Electronic Dance Music and Video Game Music alike but found quite a bit of success in electronic dance. But my passion and the reason I got into music production have always been games. That is why I am offering my production and composing skills to you. But what does this entail?
  • You will receive very frequent updates about songs.
  • Songs will carry a great deal of atmosphere and ambiance, something I have been praised for heavily.
  • Songs will be done at a good pace, and can always be adjusted whenever and however possible.
  • A wide range of genres and instrumentation.
  • A lot of input from you as to what you want in the song.
  • Songs can be perfect loops or simply songs with a start and end. (Though, I'd recommend loops.)
  • Work would be fairly priced.
My music has been previously published on SoundCloud but also Newgrounds, free for people to use in their games and animations. So a true list of where all my music has appeared is something I don't have. The standout ones I know of are;
  • #strys by Chris Wallace, an iOS game. Credited as LionheartRG.
  • Haramase Simulator by Various. Credited as Ryoji Gideoni. [Warning; NSFW]
  • Beat Fever by WRKSHP. Co-Producer of Oasis by Grim Fables.
  • Give An Imp A Chance by Paper Cat Studios [Warning: NSFW] as Fabled Ways
  • Soundtrack for YouTube channel FactFile
  • and various others.

While I have over 100 songs produced (majority of which are unpublished at this point) I have chosen 5 songs that represent my style the most to be uploaded or reposted on SoundCloud;
https://soundcloud.com/fabledways - Click on the names of the songs to show the description where I explain what the intent was behind a song or what I intend to highlight.

Rates for music are calculated by €/per minute of song. And right now, it sits at €30-/per minute of song
I do ask for 50% up front for amounts above €50,-.
If you would like to get in touch, send me an email over at fablemaeve@gmail.com or add me on Discord at FabledWays#6308.

I hope to hear from you soon, either with requests or questions.
- R.
Last edited by fabledways on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

fabledways

Re: Music Producer/Composer with 8 years of experience.

#2 Post by fabledways » Fri May 03, 2019 12:28 pm

-Reserved for potential future things-

fabledways

#3 Post by fabledways » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:07 am

- Reserved-
Last edited by fabledways on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

arty
Regular
Completed: White Monday
Projects: HATE is a 4 Letter Word
Organization: KATHARSIS ART
itch: artys-games

#4 Post by arty » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:09 am

I commissioned Roy for a custom soundtrack for my visual novel project "HATE is a 4 Letter Word".

He delivered the songs for the soundtrack even before the deadline I gave him. I greatly enjoyed working with him. The communication was honest and prompt via discord.

My instructions were rather vague (I know very little about the theory behind composition and music and whatnot), but he very patiently helped me figure out what I wanted from the soundtrack and then created great songs that I can't stop listening to. He also was open to my feedback and wishes for changes to the drafts.

I definitely recommend his service, and I hope we can work together again in the future. :)