Music Producer/Composer with 10 years & several OSTs of experience. [LIMITED AVAILABILITY]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
fabledways
Soundcloud: ivulpes

Music Producer/Composer with 10 years & several OSTs of experience. [LIMITED AVAILABILITY]

#1 Post by fabledways »

Hello! My name is Roy otherwise known as Fabled Ways.

Who am I?
I'm a music producer with 10 years of experience. Through those years I've dabbled with Electronic Dance Music and Video Game Music alike but found quite a bit of success in electronic dance. But my passion and the reason I got into music production have always been games. That is why I am offering my production and composing skills to you. But what does this entail?
  • You will receive very frequent updates about songs.
  • Songs will carry a great deal of atmosphere and ambiance, something I have been praised for heavily.
  • Songs will be done at a good pace, and can always be adjusted whenever and however possible.
  • A wide range of genres and instrumentation.
  • A lot of input from you as to what you want in the song.
  • Songs can be perfect loops or simply songs with a start and end. (Though, I'd recommend loops for games.)
  • Work would be fairly priced.

What have I done?
My music was under a creative commons license for a long time, free for everyone to use. My music has been used in various flash games or videos.
However, these are projects that I was commissioned for or was on a high priority list for (credited as Fabled Ways, unless stated otherwise):
The songs above and songs below show you my production style the best.
https://soundcloud.com/fabledways - Descriptions inform you of what each showcase.

What do I charge and how do I get in touch?
I calculate my costs per minute of music produced. So no matter if I work 1 hour or 100 hours, the amount won't change. It is currently 50 euros per minute of music.

If you would like to get in touch, send me an email over at fablemaeve@gmail.com or. preferably, add me on Discord at Grim Fables#3418.

I hope to hear from you soon, either with requests or questions.
- R.
Last edited by fabledways on Wed May 04, 2022 4:43 pm, edited 34 times in total.

fabledways

Re: Music Producer/Composer with 8 years of experience.

#2 Post by fabledways »

-Reserved for potential future things-

fabledways

#3 Post by fabledways »

- Reserved-
Last edited by fabledways on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

arty
Regular
Completed: White Monday
Projects: HATE is a 4 Letter Word
Organization: KATHARSIS ART
itch: artys-games

#4 Post by arty »

I commissioned Roy for a custom soundtrack for my visual novel project "HATE is a 4 Letter Word".

He delivered the songs for the soundtrack even before the deadline I gave him. I greatly enjoyed working with him. The communication was honest and prompt via discord.

My instructions were rather vague (I know very little about the theory behind composition and music and whatnot), but he very patiently helped me figure out what I wanted from the soundtrack and then created great songs that I can't stop listening to. He also was open to my feedback and wishes for changes to the drafts.

I definitely recommend his service, and I hope we can work together again in the future. :)

fabledways

Re: Music Producer/Composer with 9 years of experience.

#5 Post by fabledways »

Updated the top post, new links, updated texts and prices.

fabledways

#6 Post by fabledways »

I'm allowed to bump! Updated description, pricing, and links.

fabledways

#7 Post by fabledways »

Updated Discord tag as I have a new Discord account. Thanks, bitcoin.

princessbridget1999

Re: Music Producer/Composer with 9 years of experience. [AVAILABLE]

#8 Post by princessbridget1999 »

Still in the process of paying off the last few tracks, but to better explain. Fabledways and I were able to work something out where he could work ahead on tracks, long as there was no doubt about payments to come. :P But with that said, even if we were doing it normally. He's been way ahead of schedule for tracks and turnaround time is very on point.

The amounts of tools at their disposal to create the track you're looking for is very awesome, if something seems a little off with a certain tone, beat, etc. They've got you covered with getting the right sound you're looking for. ^^

Skyleft
Regular

#9 Post by Skyleft »

Commissioned a dark atmospheric song. Fabled Ways clearly cared about his work and delivered it faster than expected. He was open to feedback and worked with me until the song was exactly what we needed.

Mr-PaperCat

#10 Post by Mr-PaperCat »

Hey, lead dev of Give an Imp A Chance. Just posting to let you know that FabledWays did an excellent job when we worked together. I highly recommend him.

fabledways

Re: Music Producer/Composer with 10 years of experience. [LIMITED AVAILABILITY]

#11 Post by fabledways »

Redacted
Last edited by fabledways on Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

fabledways

Re: Music Producer/Composer with 10 years & several OSTs of experience. [LIMITED AVAILABILITY]

#12 Post by fabledways »

Important update; Price returned to regular.

fabledways

Re: Music Producer/Composer with 10 years & several OSTs of experience. [LIMITED AVAILABILITY]

#14 Post by fabledways »

My Nitro on Discord ran out, so updated tag, Up we go again!

Kit

#15 Post by Kit »

Do you have any experience in composing horror music? Not necessarily intense music. Just something off-putting or with uncanney valley vibes.