I am a musician looking to work on projects!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Crashmaster
Completed: Hikoki Fakkuboto, Frog Love At Frog School
Soundcloud: crashmaster

I am a musician looking to work on projects!

#1 Post by Crashmaster »

Howdy!
My name is Crashmaster and I am a musician that is looking to write original songs and/or full soundtracks for your projects. I have experience working on several indie game projects by startup developers and my own personal projects, and I'm now looking to expand my portfolio further.

In addition to your standard visual novel fare (happy schooltime tunes, emotional piano ballads, etc.), I am also able to write in a wide range of styles. Need a hard rock song for a battle sequence, unsettling music for a horror game, dusty jams for a western game, lo-fi hiphop jams for relaxing and studying, ambient tracks for dream sequences and empty feelings, or doom metal riffs for satanic rituals? Other genres? I can probably do those, too.

My base rates are $5 USD per minute of music, payed via PayPal, but prices are negotiable based on the complexity of the project, the amount of music wanted, etc.

If you are interested, send me a private message with details of your project and we can discuss things further. Let me know the style(s) you are looking for, number and length of tracks, etc., and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thank you for reading!

Some examples of my work:

Opening/Ending Themes I did for visual novels:

Baka Kaiju Theme
Frog Love Knows No Bounds (Frog Love At Frog School Theme)

Background music for visual novel Hikoki Fakkuboto:

Boat Song
Smooth Funky Boat Sex

Background music I did for a mobile game:

Journey Of The Humble Beansprout
Anywhen We Fancy

A boss battle theme I did for a schmup:

Annabelles Theme

Ambient pieces:

The Faraway Houses
Long Burn