Hi! Musician here, looking for work!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Lukepi
Soundcloud: surrimusic

Hi! Musician here, looking for work!

#1 Post by Lukepi »

My name is Luke, I make music under the alias Lukepi, and I love making music and am always on the lookout for new jobs! I've been making tunes regularly since 2014, self taught. I make music that's synth-based and I primarily produce Instrumental Hip-Hop, IDM, Ambient, House, and other types of experimental electronic music. I'm currently scoring two games that are in development, one being Phantasmagia, an indie RPG, and Limiter, an indie puzzle game. I've got a testimonials page with comments from happy colleagues on my website here!

My entire discography is available here: http://lukepi.xyz , and I'll link some songs I've made that are a good example as to what I'd describe as "typical" for me.

I'm always looking for work, and my job irl has been steadily reducing my hours so I've had a lot more time to work on music lately, I'm happy to work with any budget and happy to discuss rates with anyone! If you have twitter, feel free to DM me, I'm @lvkpi, otherwise feel free to email me: luke@lukeprod.com.

Greatly appreciate anyone that checks out this thread, I look forward to hearing from some of you hopefully!!

EDIT: On my bandcamp I've recently been foraying into making personal music with my own vocals, but I generally don't feel confident enough in my abilities as a singer to sing on anything I'm commissioned, hahaha

Lukepi

Re: Hi! Musician here, looking for work!

#2 Post by Lukepi »

Update, I am again free for commissions right now, please feel free to check out my music and message me if you're interested!!

Lukepi

Re: Hi! Musician here, looking for work!

#3 Post by Lukepi »

Update! I have extensively improved my skillset and I am once again available for work. Please check out my new portfolio here if you're interested in hiring me, thank you: http://surri.bandcamp.com