EDM, Atmospheric, Traditional music composer [Commissions Open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
DJMoghBrighde

EDM, Atmospheric, Traditional music composer [Commissions Open]

#1 Post by DJMoghBrighde »

My name is DJ Mogh Bríghde (Surprisingly, “DJ” isn’t a title in this instance) and I’m a musician and music producer with years of experience. I’ve decided to open up commissions, so please see below for a demo reel as well as pricing and contact information.

As a musician, I have 15 years of experience including 5 years of formal teaching in music theory. In that time I’ve learned and performed with various instruments and styles – classical music on instruments such as the clarinet, all the way to modern punk standards on electric guitar.

As a producer and composer, I have roughly 3 years of experience in genres such as EDM (For example, Future Bass and Chillout), atmospheric (Such as horror and thriller tracks), and regional traditional music such as American folk and others.

I am typically willing to compose for horror and romance visual novels, although I will ask the commissioner for specifics of what is contained regarding graphic depictions of gore and sex and reserve the right to refuse. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

My prices are as follows:

1 Instrument (ie a piano track) - $50 per 1 minute

2-5 Instruments - $75 per 1 minute, or $200 for a 3 minute track

6-10 instruments - $100 per 1 minute, or $250 for a 3 minute track

11-15 instruments - $125 per 1 minute, or $300 for a 3 minute track

The instrument and time numbers are not hard rules. If a 1 minute loop sounds better as a 1:03 loop, it will not cost an additional $75. Furthermore, if during mixing I believe the 5 instrument track would benefit tremendously from a sixth instrument and the commissioner agrees, it will not retroactively increase the price. Ultimately, I want my work to sound good just as much as you do.

For a short demoreel containing 5 tracks ranging from 1 to 6+ instruments, please listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/djmoghbrighde/2020-demoreel

To contact me, you can reach me in the following ways:

Email: djmoghbrighde@gmail.com

Discord: DJ Mogh Bríghde#6408

I am most rapid to reply via Discord, however I strive to respond to every email within 24 hours.

I look forward to discussing with you, and thank you in advance.