Claire DeLuca - Orchestral Music Composer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ClaireAnnette

Claire DeLuca - Orchestral Music Composer

#1 Post by ClaireAnnette » Thu May 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Hello! My name is Claire DeLuca and I am a composer specializing in animation and video games based in New York, NY. I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Music Technology in 2017 from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA. Since then, I have worked on productions including Phoenix Wings, Unsung Valkyrie, and more. My style is largely orchestral, though I frequently splash rock and trip-hop into my sounds. My primary influences are Japanese composers such as Yuki Kajiura, Yuka Kitamura, and Keiichi Okabe.

I'm open to working on any project, but my passion is clearest when working on projects that are experimental, emotional, or story-driven. When I'm composing an original score, my goal is to achieve the overall sound you seek for your project as a whole.

The process starts with using your concept art and descriptions to craft motifs so that together we can set a specific sound goal for your project. Once we have that, I'll work with you through the development process, ensuring that we meet the sound goal the project seeks.
————
My rate is $70/per minute of completed music. Additional factors such as vocalists, live instrumentation, and crunch may alter rates as necessary. That rate includes up to 3 revisions to the music if it does not initially meet your goal. I also like to send my clients “sketches” during the composition process to make sure we are on the same page throughout the work.

I do not provide sound effect services at this time.
————
Please find a link to my demos below, and feel free to contact me via e-mail at claireannettemusic@gmail.com or on Discord @Claire#9060 for more info!

https://soundcloud.com/claire_annette/sets/demos-2021