Music composer looking for small projects for fun

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Emmou-ptcht
Soundcloud: Emmou-ptcht

Music composer looking for small projects for fun

#1 Post by Emmou-ptcht »

Hi everyone :)

I write music as a hobby and I recently started composing soundtracks for my brother's visual novels. I enjoy it very much so I came here to find other small projects :) I still have a lot to learn in terms of sound editing and mixing, but I'm hoping to improve a lot :D

I love to write jazzy tunes but I adapt the style to what is needed (classical, world music, etc.). I would love to discover new music genres through any of your projects.

Feel free to ask for links to hear some of my compositions on Soundcloud (my playlists are private right now).

So the deal is: it's free, but note that I am still new to this, I still work with free virtual instruments (so not very realistic), but it might change :) and I might be slow since I'll work on it during my free time.
I can also record acoustic music with various instruments if you need a very realistic sound (guitar, ukulele, percussions, piano, clarinet, etc.).

So basically I can adapt to whatever you need :D

I am looking forward to working with you :)

Emmou