[For Hire] TempxaRK9 | Professional Composer Looking for Next Project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
StriderTempxa
Completed: Fadeout
Projects: Rad Venture, Astral Blitz, [REDACTED]
Organization: Freelance
Soundcloud: Tempxa
Discord: Strider//Tempxa#5492

[For Hire] TempxaRK9 | Professional Composer Looking for Next Project

#1 Post by StriderTempxa »

Heyo everyone! I'm Tempxa, a professional composer with video games as my primary focus. I've been building my skills through the inspirations of several JP composers, drawing the sounds from Sega, Namco, Squaresoft, Nintendo and the like. I was lucky enough to be pointed to this forum from a VN programmer friend; I look forward to providing jams for a genre unexplored for me!

Experience
  • I've been producing original music for about 7 years now.
  • Flexible knowledge of various genres through several years of music theory courses.
  • Several years of high school and College level music tech courses.

Styles
  • I'm a JP-oriented composer. I bounce around everywhere in that space, delving into genres that inspire me such as Metroidvanias [Hollow Knight], Shmups [Eschatos], Platformers [Sonic 06], Racing Games [Ridge Racer 4] and Action-JRPGs [Star Ocean 3]. I excel at Battle, Dungeon, Boss and Area themes.
  • My strengths lie in Rock Fusion, Orchestral Rock, DnB, Chiptune, Soundfonts [GBA/PSX/CPS2 (Pokemon/FF7/Capcom)], and Ambience.

Rates
  • My base rate as of current is 100USD per 60 Seconds. [ 1.7 USD per Second ]
  • Prices are negotiable. I'm very aware with how hard budgeting can be, and will be willing to talk for price lowering. But please understand that there is a limit to this, as time is indeed money.
  • Payment is possible through either Paypal or Cashapp.
  • Majority calls for full payment to be had upfront. It can be agreed through mutual trust that half payment is upfront, and the latter half once satisfied with the finished track. No exceptions beyond that, however.
Examples

Battle Theme

Orchestral

Area Theme

Boss Theme

Drum n Bass

Chiptune

Ambient/Atmospheric

Contracting/Licensing
Contact Info
  • If you really want to reach me, your best bet is sending a request on Discord @Strider//Tempxa#5492, as I am always frequenting there nearly every hour.

Thanks for listening! Let's get to work!
The Goodest Boy™