Experienced Visual Novel & Web Programmer [Basic Rates Stated]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ourdecemberdreams
Regular
Projects: The Last December
Tumblr: ourdecemberdreams
Deviantart: ourdecemberdreams
itch: ourdecemberdreams

Experienced Visual Novel & Web Programmer [Basic Rates Stated]

#1 Post by ourdecemberdreams »

ABOUT ME
I'm a self-proclaimed perfectionist, efficient worker, and fast learner. I've learnt HTML5, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and Unity from school, and also picked up python on my own in order to work on my own visual novel project, The Last December using the platform Ren'Py. I am freelancing to support my school fees and to fund my own project, therefore, I will not be accepting any free commissions, please understand :)

I am willing to work on almost any genre of projects, as long as it's not 'hate' themed (discrimination of any race, religion or sexual orientation etc). I'm currently mostly looking for visual novels, kinetic novels, and simple unity and web projects! I an unable to commit for a long period of time currently, therefore I prefer short term projects that already have in mind what they are looking for and are able to go for upfront payment.

PORTFOLIO
The Last December Demo | May 2017
Animalia Vengeance Demo | June 2017
Tennis Ace GUI | July 2017
The Merchant Memoirs GUI | October 2017
Forsaken Wish GUI | December 2017
Pure Heart Chronicles GUI | February 2018
A More Beautiful World | January 2018 - current

Unity 3D Project | March 2018

Simple Static Website Example | Feb 2016
Simple Responsive Website Example | Feb 2017
Personal Portfolio Website | April 2018

*I will not being accepting any of the following:
x E-Commerce
x Shopping Carts
x Online Transactions
x Blogging
x Accounts
x Email Subscriptions

RATES
Basic Renpy GUI | SGD19.00/page
Custom Renpy GUI | SGD29.00/page
Basic Stats System | SGD9.00/system
Narrative Scripting | SGD0.001/word

Simple Static Web Development (Design to be provided by client) | SGD69.00/page
Simple Responsive Web Development (Design to be provided by client) | SGD119.00/page
Heavy Responsive Web Development (Design to be provided by client) | SGD399.00/page
Simple Responsive Web Design & Development (x3 design revisions included) | SGD299.00/page

Unity 2D | SGD299.00/scene
Unity 3D | SGD499.00/scene

TERMS & CONDITIONS
*By contacting me for my services, you hereby agree to the following terms.
- I reserve the right to decline any projects I deemed not suitable for me.
- I am entitled to include your completed visual novel as part of my portfolio.
- You are to credit me, jiawendh, with a link to this page whenever possible.
- You are to be sure you have the rights to publishing the game, and all it's assets.
- Do not leave a message below to ask me to email you. I just... feel under appreciated when someone does that *hides*

PAYMENT
- All payments are to be made through PayPal (unless you're from Singapore, then we can look for alternatives).
- Besides the base price as stated above, please do understand that you will have to cover some additional fees as well, which will amount to an additional 5.8% of the final price. This amount can be waived if you're able to do direct bank transfer.
- Full payment has to be made before any official programming starts, unless full payment is over SGD100.00, then you may choose to pay half first, and top up the next half only after I deliver the final product.

HIRE
Do send me a message covering the following points if interested in my services, I'm always ready for work unless stated otherwise!
About You | Some self introduction would be nice :)
About Game | Game title and some story summary. Any links where I can see/read more about your project? Your assets or characters?
Work Scope | What are the things you need me to do? Please be more specific in this area. If you're looking for narrative scripting services, then please do state the word count involved. If you're looking for gui services, then please do state what are the pages that you'll need, and any other special requests if any.

CONTACT
Got queries or need a customised quotation? Send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Email | jiawen.chen98@gmail.com
Discord | jiawendh#0916
Skype | jiawendh

Thanks for reading~ I look forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by ourdecemberdreams on Sat May 25, 2019 4:49 am, edited 7 times in total.

ISiah
Regular
Projects: Into The Hoop
Organization: Reading Cow

Re: Visual Novel Programmer! [Fast & Cheap! | Free!]

#2 Post by ISiah »

Hey guys, just wanting to shout out that ourdecemberdreams did a great job in helping us build our demo :)

We are pleased with the turnover time, and they're happy to look into things that you might need for your project.

Prices are reasonable too! If you need to build something in renpy, either for testing or commercial purposes, do have a chat with them! :)

WOTB

Re: Visual Novel Programmer! [Fast & Cheap! | Free!]

#3 Post by WOTB »

Heya, just wanted to tell everyone that ourdecemberdreams did the programming for my game's UI just recently.
I came to him with my finished design and he got things working for me in a jiffy (seriously, he responded promptly, kept me update the whole time by sending me status updates every day and finished the whole thing in less than three days. He's also very nice too and gave me a very reasonable price, I certainly recommend his services :3

Arkamsoft

Re: Visual Novel & Web Programmer [Paid]

#4 Post by Arkamsoft »

Hi, I just wanted to stop by to let you know that ourdecemberdreams participated in our recently launched "Pure Heart Chronicles Vol 1" project. Finishing the interface we had was his task (we tell you this so you have in mind the flexibility of his work ;), also the whole gallery was his job, all the work went smoothly and we could have it ready as we needed.
Remember to contact him for your projects. We certainly recommend his work.

If you want to know more about the game and see with your own eyes the good work of ourdecemberdreams, you can buy the game in https://www.nutaku.net/games/download/p ... hronicles/ or see the discussion in the forum (NSFW) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=48676, we are trying to have a demo available soon.

ourdecemberdreams
Regular
Projects: The Last December
Tumblr: ourdecemberdreams
Deviantart: ourdecemberdreams
itch: ourdecemberdreams

Re: Experienced Visual Novel & Web Programmer [Basic Rates Stated]

#5 Post by ourdecemberdreams »

Open for work again!