I am very experienced in coding with Ren'Py. If you need help with your project, you will find me valuable. I am reasonably priced, too. I specialize in user interfaces.
SERVICES | Status: Closed
> GUI Code
- I will take your images and turn them into a functional interface. If you need the GUI designed, that is a whole other ball game and you should search in the artist's subforum.
> Screen Design
- If you need an interface for a game feature (char info, love progress bars, inventory, etc) but have no idea where to start, I can figure it out for you. What you are paying for here is layout design and functionality. I will either program all your content for you or teach you how to do it yourself.
> Shop, Inventory Systems
- Want to introduce item management to your game? From clothes to potions, I can create a shop for your needs. Most shop systems require an inventory system in place as well, and I can take care of that, too. Discuss me with me the goals and uses of the system so I can properly quote you.
> Map System
- If you need a way for the player to travel around the world - or just around the house - I can code it for you.
> Battle Systems
- I can craft very simple or complex RPG systems based on your needs. I am limited, however, by the capability of the engine, so battle systems must be turn-based. When asking for a quote, please discuss with me the minimum requirements you seek in your system.
- Wrote your entire story, but dread placing all the facial expressions and music? I'll take on the task for you.
> Main Menu Design
- The main menu is one of the first impressions you have to make on your player. I will arrange an appealing and professional design for you. I include animations and other graphic effects with my work.
> Misc - ???
- I do all kinds of odd jobs.
Notes about my services:
- This post is offering my coding service for Ren'Py only.
- Costs will be cheaper if you can provide all images that I need to use.
- If your budget requires it, I can take split payments over time rather than the full sum at once. You must discuss this with me, of course.
- Costs are higher for commercial games. "Commercial" means that you will be selling the game.
- I accept PayPal payments to my email address: email@example.com
- I accept art as a form of payment. :3