Ren'Py Programmer for Hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
GreyWolfXx
Regular
IRC Nick: Grey

Ren'Py Programmer for Hire!

#1 Post by GreyWolfXx »

Hi there. I'm a Ren'Py programmer that is willing to code your games. I have worked on several VN's and have experience doing commissions.
The thread has now been reopened and after a long break I'm ready to take commissions again. (8/15/16)

I take payment on PayPal, as well as BTC. Although, I vastly prefer bitcoins.

My abilities:

1. I can do basic to complex GUI coding: Start, Load, Preferences, Exit, Textboxes, changing backgrounds, etc.
As long as you have the assets I can code your GUI very quickly. Imagebuttons will take more time than imagemaps, however.
(I'm lightning fast with image maps)

If you have no clue on how you should make the assets, I can help tell you how to do it, and possibly design them. I am a very fast GUI coder. My speciality is GUI work, and I specifically enjoy programming GUI. I work with a partner who will be happy to design for you, and the profits are split accordingly. (You pay for design and a small-medium fee for programming depending on complexity). There are no set prices for designs, but they also change according to complexity and budget.

2. Code your game in full: For simple ATL, character movement, sprites, mini-games, custom mouse, clocks and much more. Just ask and I'll be honest as to whether or not I can do it. I'm recently learning how to implement the 3D camera into Ren'Py, thanks to a commissioner.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29778

3. I have not attempted to make a stat game, or a game with an inventory system as of yet, but I would be happy to learn.

My fees are per hour, and can be negotiated!
Errors of my own, and other tasks are not included in the hours. To come up with the per hour total,
I time how long I do the work you specified productively.
Complex games will take more time than simple ones.

I work during the evenings (U.S Eastern Standard Time) and on the weekends. So, I will be programming your game at those times, but will
respond to messages at any time throughout the day.

Extra features (or less features) can be discussed :)

PM/Skype me if your interested! My Skype is greywolfxxii
Last edited by GreyWolfXx on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 26 times in total.

"We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom,
but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where
all the contradictions flow together." -- Terrence Mckenna

GreyWolfXx
Regular

Re: Programmer for Hire

#2 Post by GreyWolfXx »

[Update]

I've updated the prices and elaborated more. ^_^

"We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom,
but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where

GreyWolfXx
Regular

#3 Post by GreyWolfXx »

[Update]

I currently am too busy to accept any requests at the moment. (3/3 slots filled) But you're welcome to PM/Skype me for projects that will come to fruition at a later time and are welcome to PM me and save a spot if you like!

GreyWolfXx
Regular

#4 Post by GreyWolfXx »

[Update] Changed prices to per hour.
Last edited by GreyWolfXx on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreyWolfXx
Regular

Re: Ren'Py Programmer for Hire!

#5 Post by GreyWolfXx »

[Update] Closed the Thread

GreyWolfXx
Regular

Re: Ren'Py Programmer for Hire! [Closed]

#6 Post by GreyWolfXx »

[Update] (Oh my god, I have way too many of these updates)
I've reopened the thread. It's been about a year since I've been on lemmasoft, but I'm ready to jump back into the fray! I'm happy to help.

Deaddisc

Re: Ren'Py Programmer for Hire!

#7 Post by Deaddisc »

if you still looking for work and maybe learning experience, i have a VN with muti choice that would like to have you on the team. email me angryapp8@hotmail.com hope to hear from you