[OPEN] Programmer for Hire! Also, Ren'Py to HTML

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
haxsu
Projects: Neko Club
Organization: Neat Studios
Github: haxsu

Re: [OPEN] Programmer for Hire! Also, Ren'Py to HTML

#31 Post by haxsu » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:09 pm

For those of you viewing this thread in search for a great programmer, look no further. DragoonHP will deliver whatever needs that you could possibly ask for. You can be certain that whatever you ask him to do, you can rest easy that it will get done in a timely manner. If you're a game director who has little to no experience with programming, you really should be focusing on other aspects of your game without having to worry about all the headaches that comes with programming. Why not do yourself a favor and invest in a great programmer like DragoonHP that will get the job for you in a timely manner?

Now only that his prices are reasonable, he's highly professional, easily reachable, and can fix bugs very effectively. I can not stress enough that this guy can do ANYTHING you ask him to do in Renpy and will deliver the end product for you. Let your programmer search end from this post. DragoonHP is the guy you should hire for your project. No questions asked.

I was just like you guys trying to find a programmer to help me out and I decided to gave DragoonHP a try. I gave him a huge number of complex things to implement in our project and despite how complex it seemed, he was able to deliver anyway and it completely shocked me. DragoonHP clearly has several years of experience in this field and you would be doing yourself a disservice if you don't hire him to work on your project. I will be using his services soon to implement additional futures after our first demo release! Features that I can only dream of having. Dreams that DragoonHP can make some true!

Not only that I highly recommend him...you NEED him to work with you. Do yourself a favor and hit him up via PM. You won't regret it!

dvemail
Regular
Projects: Working on Imperator
IRC Nick: dvemail
Deviantart: ObdurateDemand

Re: [OPEN] Programmer for Hire! Also, Ren'Py to HTML

#32 Post by dvemail » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:17 pm

I hired DragoonHP to work on the Imperator project almost a year ago, and he's been a part of the project ever since. He's leaving the project to pursue other things in his personal life and we're going to miss him a lot. DragoonHP is a good dude, reliable, available, and flexible. Most of what we needed on the project he knew how to do, and for those things he didn't know, he went and learned them. I'm sorry to see him go, and I'd hire him again. That's the best praise I can offer.