[OPEN for Commission] Programmer for Hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
TheBuby

Re: [OPEN for Commission] Programmer for Hire!

#46 Post by TheBuby »

DragoonHP is a pro, I highly recommend him for the most demanding and complex tasks. This is where he truly shines in my opinion, with very cutting edges ideas and solutions that almost no one who will think of. All and all, if you need someone that can boost your project development speed, he is the guy. 👍

Mushi
Completed: The Vamp (18+)
Projects: Wishes (18+)
itch: Mushi

#47 Post by Mushi »

DragoonHP is a highly skilled programmer and works with Ren'py like no one.
It's a pleasure to work with him. Would recommend.

Phoivos_Syros
Deviantart: RaymondMaverick

#48 Post by Phoivos_Syros »

DragoonHP is the skilled and dilligent programmer that created the software base for our game Netghost! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=62118&p=542621#p542621

He also taught me quite a few things about Ren'py. I recommend him!

Thank you for the work on the project!

wal888

#49 Post by wal888 »

DragoonHP is a talented man who knows Ren'Py like a pro! Very quick to respond, would recommend.

Mousey

#50 Post by Mousey »

Awesome programmer, super quick to respond and code my request. Highly recommend if you, like me, aren't much of a coder.

Bren

#51 Post by Bren »

Dragoon is a very skilled, reliable and trustworthy programmer - definitely worth the investment!

Thanks for all your help on my project!

Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

#52 Post by Lavinnia »

Dragoon has programmed a gui for me and my team. He has shown great skill in doing that and also a lot of professionalism. The communication with him was wonderful too, he listened to the changes I requested and implemented them. Thank you for the good work! Will work together again in the near future :)

olivinearc
Projects: Softly, with Teeth

#53 Post by olivinearc »

Dragoon was recommended to me by someone earlier in this thread during a pinch moment, and he went above and beyond to both explain the glitches we were dealing with but also offering quick solutions that I had shown him on the spot. I can't recommend him enough and hope to continue working with him as needs arise!

N2TheFire
itch: n2thefire

#54 Post by N2TheFire »

DragoonHP was very easy to work with, professional, and fast. And did an excellent job setting up my main menu screen. Definitely may use his services again.
Highly recommended!

Dharker
Regular

#55 Post by Dharker »

DragoonHP was easy to work with, designed a cool crafting system for me and will happily work with again when he is available on future projects.

Story Anon
Projects: Out of Touch!
itch: story-anon

#56 Post by Story Anon »

Dragoon is absolutely fantastic, I'd gladly go back to him for more work.

SeeYouNextDay

#57 Post by SeeYouNextDay »

Dragoon is punctual and very easy to work with. Would highly recommend. Price was cheaper than I was expecting as well. A+

Dav
Regular
Projects: Fancy Future

#58 Post by Dav »

He's been great for me too, a task that 5+ programmers tried and failed (and did a mess in the code...) have been done in less than 12hours ! (with 8 hours sleep included in the middle of it, so pretty much less than 4 hours)
However it felt expensive to me (partly because € worth nothing now...), 4 menu screens for 240€ (fees+change at my charge), preferences just needed 2 more sound bars & 2 icons, Save/load needed frames aligned, and gallery/scene screens needed customization/pagination (this last part was the problem of all the other programmers).
However, after struggling for nearly a YEAR and losing patience with programmers that supposedly "knew" what they were doing, this was a pleasant surprise, and i feel relieved of a huge burden.
And he took time to explain me how to use his code (i mean how to add scenes/CG...etc), this was really nice.
Thanks a lot !

1Thou

#59 Post by 1Thou »

I highly recommend DragoonHP's coding abilities to anyone in need of a well-designed, functional, and easy-to-use Ren'py code. In my case, a complex class system, basic UI coding, and numerous extra screens. I must also mention excellent communication skills and, most of all, patience. I'll definitely be a returning customer!

TwistedGrizzly

#60 Post by TwistedGrizzly »

Dragoon is truly amazing at what he does, he did everything I asked him to do and not only that he also explained to me in detail how to use the code he made for me afterwards, I can't wait to work with the dude again, Thanks Dragoon for the awesome work u did!