[OPEN for Commission] Programmer for Hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
haxsu
Projects: Neko Club
Organization: Neat Studios
Github: haxsu

Re: [OPEN] Programmer for Hire! Also, Ren'Py to HTML

#31 Post by haxsu »

For those of you viewing this thread in search for a great programmer, look no further. DragoonHP will deliver whatever needs that you could possibly ask for. You can be certain that whatever you ask him to do, you can rest easy that it will get done in a timely manner. If you're a game director who has little to no experience with programming, you really should be focusing on other aspects of your game without having to worry about all the headaches that comes with programming. Why not do yourself a favor and invest in a great programmer like DragoonHP that will get the job for you in a timely manner?

Now only that his prices are reasonable, he's highly professional, easily reachable, and can fix bugs very effectively. I can not stress enough that this guy can do ANYTHING you ask him to do in Renpy and will deliver the end product for you. Let your programmer search end from this post. DragoonHP is the guy you should hire for your project. No questions asked.

I was just like you guys trying to find a programmer to help me out and I decided to gave DragoonHP a try. I gave him a huge number of complex things to implement in our project and despite how complex it seemed, he was able to deliver anyway and it completely shocked me. DragoonHP clearly has several years of experience in this field and you would be doing yourself a disservice if you don't hire him to work on your project. I will be using his services soon to implement additional futures after our first demo release! Features that I can only dream of having. Dreams that DragoonHP can make some true!

Not only that I highly recommend him...you NEED him to work with you. Do yourself a favor and hit him up via PM. You won't regret it!

dvemail
Regular
Projects: Working on Patronus
IRC Nick: dvemail
Deviantart: ObdurateDemand
Github: dvemail

#32 Post by dvemail »

I hired DragoonHP to work on the Imperator project almost a year ago, and he's been a part of the project ever since. He's leaving the project to pursue other things in his personal life and we're going to miss him a lot. DragoonHP is a good dude, reliable, available, and flexible. Most of what we needed on the project he knew how to do, and for those things he didn't know, he went and learned them. I'm sorry to see him go, and I'd hire him again. That's the best praise I can offer.

xelestial
Regular
Completed: Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons, To the Edge of the Sky
Projects: Mystic Destinies: Echoes
Organization: Aeon Dream Studios

#33 Post by xelestial »

DragoonHP works with Aeon Dream Studios on all of our current projects, including mobile ports. Our most well known game, To the Edge of the Sky requires somewhat complex code compared to the average, staight-forward Ren'py VN, because of maintaining different versions on all possible platforms and regular, on-going updates, but he is able to always handle anything we need without issue - and is always ready to offer a lot more. He's pleasant to work with, a genuinely nice guy, reasonable and experienced. He's also dedicated to the project, no matter what it takes, is generally fast and responsive and will even teach you what you need to know. DragoonHP has honestly been a lifesaver after he came after the heels of a scammer programmer and saved our project. He's a rarity in OELVNs and I hope that we will be able to continue working together for a long time. There's absolutely no reason not to hire him as your programmer.
Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons, an urban fantasy otome visual novel.
Website| Twitter| Facebook| Patreon

AllegraTown
Projects: ARTISAN
Organization: The Order Of The Frame

#34 Post by AllegraTown »

Worked with him to make my game demo and it was a great experience. I actually learned a thing or two! :lol:

jahzz07
Projects: Fractured Fairytale (Physics Interactive Visual Novel)
Deviantart: jahzz07

#35 Post by jahzz07 »

Dragoon helped me with the battle engine for my educational fantasy-adventure visual novel for my master's thesis last May, he did the job in just a short period of time for a reasonable price. Very friendly and approachable. Thanks! :)

Dream3r

#36 Post by Dream3r »

Adding you on Discord! n_n

Maranyo
Projects: My Neighbor is a Yandere!? (1&2), Aisu Paradise
Organization: Maranyo Games

#37 Post by Maranyo »

DragoonHP is a super professional, fast and responsible coder with great communication, so I recommend him to everyone with a project! Looking forward to work with him again in the future.

MuseX

Re: [OPEN for Commission] Programmer for Hire!

#38 Post by MuseX »

I had a great experience working with DragoonHP and I intend to hire him again whenever I need a programmer for my Ren'Py games. He's reasonable and polite, he works fast and answered all my questions with patience. I definitely recommend hiring him!

FunbagsGP

#39 Post by FunbagsGP »

Dragoon is fantastic. He definitely saved me a lot of time and headache working with me, and I can honestly say that I learned a lot. Very friendly as well, I would recommend him to anyone.

bleuberry109
Projects: https://coffeabeans.itch.io/coffea-beans
IRC Nick: Bleu
Deviantart: bleuberry109

#40 Post by bleuberry109 »

DragoonHp is great to work with. He's very patient and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. Got it all done in one night and everything runs smoothly. Would highly recommend!

thewritingperson1

#41 Post by thewritingperson1 »

Dragoon is very understanding when it comes to payment plans and also can handle complex work. I definitely recommend him!

Gorfo
Projects: Heart of the Party

#42 Post by Gorfo »

I hired Dragoon to do the coding for my game's UI, and he did wonderfully. He was very helpful and patient with me as a newbie to Ren'Py/coding, letting me know exactly what he needed to get everything running. I'll definitely hire him again!

Kinmoku
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: One Night Stand
Projects: VIDEOVERSE
Tumblr: gamesbykinmoku
itch: kinmoku

#43 Post by Kinmoku »

DragoonHP has been a pleasure to work with! They were very patient with me and ensured I understood how the system worked.

We created a forum/ message board-like interface with avatar creator, custom themes, notifications etc.

I would like to work with them again in future :)

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

#44 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Sent you a DM!
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

futureproof404
Github: futureproof

#45 Post by futureproof404 »

Can confirm 1,000%. Dragoon swooped in with a quick assist. All-business while friendly, very tight turnaround, clean code, very good at explaining, responsive and extremely reliable. Will definitely work together again in the future if stars align.
Future Proof is a transmedia mega-project based in NYC. We’re producing an ongoing narrative that plays out online and comes to life in immersive, interactive events here in the city. Our story runs deep, gets weird, and is heavily-influenced by our audience. We operate in the Film, Live Event, Theatrical, Digital, Mico-Computing, Game-Design, Print, Miniature, Drone, Social, Crash-Art, [insert medium here we've probably done it] world all in service of our little piece of the small-joke trade.