Software Dev (Free/Paid)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Nothingnothing

Software Dev (Free/Paid)

#1 Post by Nothingnothing »

Hi. I'm a dev with 5+ years of experience working in firmware.

My professional work has mostly been in C. I'm also proficient in most scripting languages (Python, PHP, Perl). I can pick up any language as necessary.

I'm looking to get into this as a hobby. I'm mostly interested in working on a VN using RenPy or Unity to start things off with.

I do want to help the community, so please hit me up if you're an artist/writer/student who wouldn't be able to afford paid work. :)

Delany0714

Re: Software Dev (Free/Paid)

#2 Post by Delany0714 »

Hello, I am looking for someone who can help design an app. I have some coding knowledge but the scope of the development is a little much for me to handle alone. I would like to make a library of VNs where I can consolidate my own work as well as other artists, so as you can imagine, the scope would be pretty large. I am willing to pay for something though, so it would not be entirely free work. If the app was successful, then I would be happy to offer a percentage of the profits.