Ren'Py/Python Programmer [available]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
jw2pfd
Regular

Ren'Py/Python Programmer [available]

#1 Post by jw2pfd »

I am a programmer with many years of experience and I have messed with Ren'Py and Python off and on for over four years. It has been a long time since I have made an effort to get back into makings VNs. I have shared some of my code in the cookbook section in the past. (viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25245) It's not the most refined code looking back on it now. It wasn't for a specific project and I kind of threw what I had up there in case anyone could find a use for it; it should at least show that I have knowledge of Ren'Py and Python beyond just the basics.

I am hoping to find others to start a new project or join a project that is in the earlier stages of development. I don't expect to be paid if the project is non-commercial. I am willing to be paid to work on a commercial project, but we can discuss rates later if that bridge ever gets crossed. I am open to working on many types of VNs, but I typically enjoy elements of yuri/romance, mystery, and gameplay/stats. Please feel free to reply with any questions.