Flexible Programmer for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Zeekee
Regular
Projects: No One But You, The Anomaly
Organization: Annexe Interactive
Soundcloud: zomgaarh

Flexible Programmer for Hire

#1 Post by Zeekee »

Hey!

I've got quite a bit of free time on my hands this summer, so I figured I'd offer up my services for those of you in need.

A little bit about my experience and background:
I was a programmer for the U.S. Air Force for about 4 years before coming to the Air Force Academy where I currently study Computer Engineering. While active duty, I programmed in mostly Python, TCL/TK, and Java, but have before and since mastered other languages to include Processing, C, C#, C++, and Shakespeare. I've also lent a hand here and there on projects such as Unwonted Studio's "No One But You." I have plenty of experience working with Renpy, and have also had the opportunity to work with other engines such as Unity and Unreal.

What can I do for you?
Just about anything, really. Within the limitations of Renpy, I can help with programming script elements, minigames, user interfaces, and other miscellaneous screens/game modes. I'm also able to assist in mobile development, as well. Just let me know what you have in mind and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs!

Regarding Payments:
Payments are typically dependent on the complexity of the project. That said, I'd be more than willing to provide free services for small projects or if a trade agreement can be struck. Just contact me with the information about your project and I'll give you a realistic quote as soon as humanly possible!

Email: brettmatthewmartin0@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks for your time and consideration :)

Regards,
Brett
"When people sometimes misquote me, I don't know if they understand what I'm saying."
-Tommy Wiseau