VO Production Company & Recording Studio

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
KochaSound

VO Production Company & Recording Studio

#1 Post by KochaSound »

KochaSound.com
WHO ARE WE:
Kocha Sound LLC is an production company that focuses mainly on providing the highest quality voice over for your project’s need. Kocha specializes in the fields of animation & games, however we work with all mediums and are ready to take your project to the next level. The name ‘Kocha Sound’ is derived from the Japanese word ‘Kōcha’ (紅茶), which means ‘Black Tea’. Co-owners Brittany Lauda & Matt Shipman often discussed business plans over cups of piping hot tea in the NYC winter, and thus the name was born!

WHAT DO WE DO:
Kocha Sound offers full-service audio production, specializing in character works for animation & games. We do everything from casting and directing to PR and Payroll and tons in between. You can see a full listing of specific services HERE!

CLIENTS:
We've worked with many amazing clients. Here is a short list of some products, both games & anime!
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG by AckkStudios
Minotaur by U7 Committee
World War Blue by Media Blasters
Ladies versus Butlers by Media Blasters
and more!

RATES & CONTACT:
Looking for a quote & prices? Reach out at Contact@KochaSound.com and someone will be in touch ASAP! Please provide whatever info you can on your project so we can better service you. We do our best to work within any budget, big and small! We are indie friendly as well. Our services are custom tailored to each project’s individual budget and needs.

TESTIMONIALS:
"Brittany was able to fill my open casting slots in short order. When I reached out to her for help she came back with plenty of high quality, professional auditions from very talented actresses. She took a lot of responsibility off my shoulders and I could not be happier with the results!" - RYAN KOONS, HUNIEPOT (Creator of Huniepop & HunieCam Studio)

"Brittany did nothing short of amazing: she and Matt managed to find and direct great talent and produce complete voice over for our one hour long Kickstarter demo in A WEEK - all of it without disrupting our own workflow! Their result was universally praised, and we couldn't be happier about having Kocha Sound as our voice over partner." - U7 COMMITTEE (Creator of Minotaur)

*More testimonials and videos are available on our website! Letter of recommendations, further references, and credentials are also available on request.*