[PAID] Experienced developer for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
mold.FF
Projects: Crown of Leaves, Army Gals: Poker DLC, Galaxy Girls: Poker DLC

[PAID] Experienced developer for hire

#1 Post by mold.FF » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:21 am

Hi! Let me introduce myself.
I'm mold.FF, 28 years old, a seasoned programmer. I'm familiar with C++, MQL(4 and 5), Python and now I'm studying RenPy. I'm dreaming of writing my own game some day, but for now, I'm just offering my service for a reward.
Among my strengths, I can note algorithms operation and data dealing skills. So if you have an RPG, strategy, minigame or other complex mechanics, I can handle it.
My main weakness is that I'm not fully acquainted with the all RenPy features. In case you need GUI, feel free to write me - we will discuss the details and I will be able to determine if I can do it or not.
As a portfolio, I can refer to the amazing project The Crown of Leaves. I also can mention the Hunter: Apprentice game entirely written by me (in the Russian language) when I was only at the very start of my work with RenPy.

Portfolio update(28.02.18): Map Travel Engine.

What I can do for you:
  • Troubleshooting
  • Infopanels (inventory, craft, journals)
  • Battle systems
  • Minigames
  • Engines
  • Simple GUI
Contact me via PM, Skype: irzen89 or e-mail: irzen@bk.ru
Last edited by mold.FF on Tue May 15, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.

thebrokenhorn
Projects: The Crown of Leaves
Tumblr: lingrimmart
itch: thebrokenhorn

Re: Experienced developer for hire (paid)

#2 Post by thebrokenhorn » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:12 am

Our team confirmed that we hired mold.FF for working on our project, The Crown of Leaves, so it's literally the first review on LSF for this guy.
We commissioned him for two tasks: Encyclopaedia framework (it called Mindscape in our game) and additional dialogues (mark/unmark new or read messages). Also, he made a new and good translation system for script, that is very comfortable and easy to use.

Highly recommended.

Dharker
Regular

#3 Post by Dharker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 pm

I also hired Mold.FF for several projects, each one has not only been completed swiftly but exceptionally well. Working on game systems that will be used in several of Dharker Studios future titles.

We look forward to continuing to utilise their services for several more game systems we intend to develop over the coming months.

We also highly recommend him to anyone who needs mini-games and other game systems.
Dharker Studios
DharkerStudio Games on Patreon

- Daily Art Posts
- Regular WIP Sketches
- Weekly Polls
- Monthly Competitions
- Game Keys for Patrons

mold.FF

#4 Post by mold.FF » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:58 am

Hey. I again look for orders, and in this regard I updated the portfolio - MapTravelEngine. A tool for convenient and fast navigation through locations, with the support of random and special events, it is possible to travel to several locations at once - for example, on the global map and local.
Soon I will also show an example of a combat system that I wrote on order. Both examples are without source, since these are only demos, but I left a script.rpy as example to show how easy to use it.

godman85
Regular
Organization: Black Sands Entertainment

#5 Post by godman85 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:44 pm

I am looking for an experienced programmer for a mobile app visual novel/children friendly game. It is part of our company. This is a paid position.

mold.FF

Looking for offers

#6 Post by mold.FF » Tue May 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Hey, I am again looking for offers.
If you need some sort of minigame, RPG or combat mechanics, or just troubleshooting - feel free to write me in pm, via Skype (irzen89) or by email (irzen@bk.ru).
We always could find a common ground regarding the price.