[PAID] Experienced developer for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
mold.FF
Projects: Tiny Bunny, Crown of Leaves, Army Gals: Poker DLC, Galaxy Girls: Poker DLC

[PAID] Experienced developer for hire

#1 Post by mold.FF »

Hey there! Let me introduce myself.

I'm mold.FF, an experienced programmer focused on Python and RenPy. While I used to work with C++ and MQL before, my current expertise lies in Python and RenPy.

I specialize in creating games and interactive experiences, handling RPGs, strategy games, and complex mechanics proficiently. I'm also got a ton of experience making sprites to "dance".

If you're facing any issues or need assistance with info panels (inventory, crafting, journals), battle systems, minigames, engines, or require simple GUI, count me in. I work swiftly without compromising quality.

What I can do for you:
  • Troubleshooting
  • Animations
  • Screens
  • Date Sim / Slice of Life frameworks
  • Infopanels (inventory, craft, journals)
  • Minigames
I value long-term relationships, so feel free to contact me via PM, Discord: mold.FF or email: irzen@bk.ru
Let's chat and find common ground.
Last edited by mold.FF on Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.

thebrokenhorn
Projects: The Crown of Leaves
Tumblr: lingrimmart
itch: thebrokenhorn

Re: Experienced developer for hire (paid)

#2 Post by thebrokenhorn »

Our team confirmed that we hired mold.FF for working on our project, The Crown of Leaves, so it's literally the first review on LSF for this guy.
We commissioned him for two tasks: Encyclopaedia framework (it called Mindscape in our game) and additional dialogues (mark/unmark new or read messages). Also, he made a new and good translation system for script, that is very comfortable and easy to use.

Highly recommended.

Dharker
Regular

#3 Post by Dharker »

I also hired Mold.FF for several projects, each one has not only been completed swiftly but exceptionally well. Working on game systems that will be used in several of Dharker Studios future titles.

We look forward to continuing to utilise their services for several more game systems we intend to develop over the coming months.

We also highly recommend him to anyone who needs mini-games and other game systems.

mold.FF
Projects: Tiny Bunny, Crown of Leaves, Army Gals: Poker DLC, Galaxy Girls: Poker DLC

#4 Post by mold.FF »

Hey. I again look for orders, and in this regard I updated the portfolio - MapTravelEngine. A tool for convenient and fast navigation through locations, with the support of random and special events, it is possible to travel to several locations at once - for example, on the global map and local.
Soon I will also show an example of a combat system that I wrote on order. Both examples are without source, since these are only demos, but I left a script.rpy as example to show how easy to use it.

godman85
Regular
Organization: Black Sands Entertainment

#5 Post by godman85 »

I am looking for an experienced programmer for a mobile app visual novel/children friendly game. It is part of our company. This is a paid position.

mold.FF

Looking for offers

#6 Post by mold.FF »

Hey, I am again looking for offers.
If you need some sort of minigame, RPG or combat mechanics, or just troubleshooting - feel free to write me in pm, via Skype (irzen89) or by email (irzen@bk.ru).
We always could find a common ground regarding the price.

mold.FF

Looking for orders

#7 Post by mold.FF »

Hi, I'm looking for orders.
I can make a nice animations, minigames, systems like inventory, and other things.
I work fast but the quality is my top priority.

You can contact me in Discord: mold.ff

Lia_de_Sá99

Re: [PAID] Experienced developer for hire

#8 Post by Lia_de_Sá99 »

Hi, my artist finished designing the customised GUI for my game, but I have no idea how to program it. Some parts are kinda complex. Would you be able to program it?

mold.FF

Re: [PAID] Experienced developer for hire

#9 Post by mold.FF »

Lia_de_Sá99 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:02 pm Hi, my artist finished designing the customised GUI for my game, but I have no idea how to program it. Some parts are kinda complex. Would you be able to program it?
Sorry, I'm full :(