I have no real content-related restrictions.
Not available for voice-chat right now, but happy to email or IM on whichever platform suits you.
Not available for fully revenue-share projects at the moment.
- Free consultations - if you just want advice on aspects of your game (e.g. whether something is possible or realistic, or how much work would be involved in developing a feature), feel free to send me an email or PM and I'll look it over and help you out.
- Bugfixing, or performance improvements
- Any Ren'Py or Python scripting work - anything that can feasibly be done in Ren'Py and Python.
- Unity/C# development - this also includes general C# development if you're working with another engine (e.g. MonoGame, Xenko, etc.), or even from scratch.
- Tools development - general tools, scripts, or plugins to help your development pipeline.
- Full games, or just individual features/modifications - no task is too small; if it only takes a couple hours to accomplish, I'll quote accordingly.
- Porting games to other platforms - this includes within Ren'Py (e.g. a desktop Ren'Py game being modified to work on Android) and across engines (e.g. to work on consoles). This just includes the technical aspects of porting and not any of the licensing/legal/financial components.
- Steamworks integration - this involves getting various client-side Steam features to work (e.g. achievements), and also community/store/admin features (e.g. trading cards, uploading builds/depots, cloud saves, etc.).
I tend to price per-project and I'll give you a quote upfront, once we've discussed your requirements. We can talk about the fee and I'm very open to your individual situation and budget, so please ask if you're unsure.
At least for the first time we work together, fees are payable 50% upfront, and the rest is payable once you're happy with the results of the project.
Get in touch!
If you think you might want to work together, or if you're just looking for more information, feel free to get in touch. The more info you can send in your initial message, the better. So if you've got a design doc, artwork, story outlines, even just random notes on how certain mechanics might work - include as much as you're comfortable with and it'll really help me give you the best estimate.
or you can PM me here.
Thanks for taking the time to read all this, I'm really looking forward to working on some great VNs!