Hello everyone! It's DEVGRU-P here, and we're looking to help more first time and experienced devs have success in the visual novel industry. We're an American Visual Novel development and publishing studio with multiple releases. As a team, we very passionate about helping the English-Language Visual Novel Community continue to grow in both scope and quality.
As such, we are looking for Visual Novels that are currently early to midway in the development cycle, that are aiming for a commercial release in the future.
Specifically, what we do is,
- Pre Campaign advice, helping you pick a good funding amount, designing reward tiers.
- Building the campaign, writing the pitch, laying it out to make an attractive and professional looking campaign.
- Contacting gaming websites to drive traffic to your campaign.
- Submitting the game to Valve (Steam) and numerous other distributors for release
- Building your store page, both on Steam and other websites.
- Setting up your game for release, and getting assets made for the Steam marketplace (trading cards, backgrounds, etc.)
- Ongoing support during the development process
- Help finding the right talent (art, music, etc.)
- Editing and proofreading
- Working with our partners to get you J-Pop and J-Rock songs for your game
- Direct advertisement to over 50,000 people who already own a DEVGRU-P game
- Mail blasts to members of our mailing list, "The DEVGRU-P Battalion"
- Contact with streamers and let's players who we work with regularly to ensure your game gets coverage on twitch/youtube
Our primary interests are in games that really set themselves apart concept wise, and bring something new to the genre.
Some general things we have an interest in,
[BxG, GxG] (So no Yaoi)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, or to discuss working together on your project.
You can reach us here, through PM, or by email to email@example.com
If you want to make it easier, please let us know this about your project,
How far along in the development process are you/When do you expect to finish?
How much money do you need (at the very bare minimum) to make your game, and what do you plan on spending it on?
Do you currently have any funding?
Do you have a full team already? Does your team have much prior experience?
Also we'd love to see the art you have so far, so that we can get an idea of your game's style.