Iam a web programmer and renpy, looking for a job or team :D

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
sumoner1205
Completed: store.steampowered.com/app/521420/Bunka_no_Kenkyu__Revival_of_Queen_Leyak/
Github: zzTeaTimezz

Iam a web programmer and renpy, looking for a job or team :D

#1 Post by sumoner1205 »

iam 21 years old, male, iam looking for a job or team who want make some website with php, framework ci, html, css, jquery, and vn with renpy

if you offering me a project please describe your project about detail the project, for website please describe how the website work, and for Visual novel please describe a story, how this vn work, about art, if you want recruit me for be a team i want a demo art, story and etc.

pm me if you need it :D :D
Iam, php, framework ci, html, css, jquery, renpy developer need somthing with me pm me :D :D :D

store.steampowered.com/app/521420/Bunka ... een_Leyak/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/8125 ... Celestial/
https://vazurea-studio.itch.io/our-feelings

Need Illustrator ? please visit this topic : :D :D
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=53733

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

Re: Iam a web programmer and renpy, looking for a job or team :D

#2 Post by johandark »

"please describe a story, how this vn work, about art, if you want recruit me for be a team i want a demo art, story and etc."

What you ask is pretty nice and necessary for serious job, but it also would be nice if you could show the same things you ask. Describe your work, show a demo, your previous works, experience, etc...

It usually helps in the same way.

;)