Programmer looking for a Free Project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Solothread

Programmer looking for a Free Project

#1 Post by Solothread »

Hello!

Gonna keep this simple,
I'm a programmer looking for a free project to work on (Means the project will not make any profit).
I like anime style visual novels (Which is a large chunk of them) and something romantic or with some mystery would be pretty cool.
I am not looking for a large project. Something short would be great, I just want to start making a portfolio. Send me your project and I'll consider it.
I can do quite a bit. Just let me know what it is you are trying to do and I'll see if I can do it.
I'm not all that great with GUI but I can make something presentable for sure.
Also, I am looking to do something solo. As in, I'll be the only programmer on the project.

Send me a message or reply if I can help out on your project!

DeathSummoner
Regular
Organization: PekoPeko
Deviantart: pekopeko7

Re: Programmer looking for a Free Project

#2 Post by DeathSummoner »

Hi! Are you free now if yes then either pm me here or email me : mahmudrezaakash70181@gmail.com

Uliel
Deviantart: Ulielart

#3 Post by Uliel »

Hello, i have a small project that i would like you to check here:

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=48306

We are not paying atm, but we are scoping for something with a High Quality Art and Great Writting so get supporters and backers eventually.

What we need is just someone who place the files and text on the VN (programming just with basic things), we can´t do this things by our self cuz 1 person is Writting and i am Drawing the whole thing.

mail me if you interested.

OtakuFeevah
Projects: Himitsu no Ai, Enigma Reality
Tumblr: OtakuFeevah
Deviantart: OtakuFeevah

#4 Post by OtakuFeevah »

UWAHHH!!! I've been looking for you everywhere!!!! >< I can't pay tho but I want you to help me on my project entitled Himitsu no Ai (Secret Love).
I have some sprites which are taken from Tokudaya and I am still lacking with CGs (I hope i can find an artist) OSTs, SFXs and BGs.. Uwahhh!! I hope you can help me if you're free!