My name is Jan, but I usually go by the name Lezalith, or "Lez" for short. I will be greatly honored if you decide to hire me for a project, and if you do, I guarantee fast results and friendly attitude.
Communication is key! I cannot stress this enough. Do not be scared to tell me all the details you have on my work and ask questions if you're not sure with something. Likewise, if you're not sure you can afford services of a programmer, contact me, we might figure something out.
Who is Lezalith?
- I am from Czech Republic and I'm 20 years old
- I'm currently studying software development
- I have over 3 years of programming experience, most of which is in Ren'Py and Python.
- Before I got engulfed in coding, I was a writer for several projects
What can I help you with?
- Script narration
- GUI coding
- Custom screens
- Stat engines
- Inventory systems
- Battle engines
- And probably many other things! You can just shoot me a message and ask!
How do I work?
- You contact me, say what you need done, provide all the details (and required assets, if any)
- I will tell you a price, and we discuss it. If I like your project, I might be able to step down a bit
- After we agree on a price, you pay* first half of it.
- I will get busy as a bee and craft what you requested
- I will provide you with screenshots, video or screenshare of the finished work
- In case it meets your expectations, you pay* second half of the price
- I will send you all the files (and if needed, provide necessary instructions)
Projects I've worked on in the past:
Dawn Drop Radiant Beginnings
Reska - Tales of the Blue Mist Flower
How can you contact me?
- Write me an email, at Lezalith@gmail.com. This is, without a single doubt, the most reliable way how to get to me
- Write me a message here, on LSF
- Add me on Discord, Lezalith#2853