[Open again!] Friendly and fast programmer for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Lezalith
Regular

[Open again!] Friendly and fast programmer for hire!

#1 Post by Lezalith » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to my thread! I hope you're having wonderful day.

My name is Jan, but I usually go by the name Lezalith. As you can tell by the title, I am here to offer my coding services to anyone and everyone!

I will be happy to work with both experienced and inexperienced developers, both on sfw and nsfw projects. And it's no problem if you don't know a thing about coding, that's why you'd hire a programmer after all! If you can explain to me precisely what you want, I'm sure we can reach a result you'll adore.
And if not, don't worry! I can also offer advice and describe different approaches to the problem at hand.

This thread is discussing work exclusively in Ren'Py and Python, however, I might be able to help you in different engines/languages as well. You can ask me about that if that's something you're after.

Who is Lezalith?
  • I am from Czech Republic and I'm 21 years old.
  • I've studied software development for 2 years.
  • I have over 4 years of programming experience, most of which is in Ren'Py and Python.
  • Before I got engulfed in coding, I was a writer for several projects.

What can I help you with?
  • Script narration (Putting the story together with graphics and music).
  • GUI coding (Main Menu, Save/Load, Settings, Textbox...).
  • Custom screens (Inventories, Maps...).
  • Engines (Stats, Battles...).
  • Minigames.
  • And probably many other things! You can just shoot me a message and ask!

How do I work?
  • You contact me, say what you need done, provide as many details as possible.
  • I will give you a quote, and we will settle on a price.
  • You will pay* first half of the agreed price, and provide the necessary assets, if any.
  • I will get busy as a bee and craft what you've requested.
  • I will provide you with screenshots, videos and/or screenshare of the finished work.
  • If you're happy with the results, you pay* second half of the agreed price. If not, we'll discuss what to change.
  • I will send you all the files, along with instructions if necessary.
*All payment is done via Paypal.

Some of the projects I've worked on:
How can you contact me?
  • Write me an email, at Lezalith@gmail.com. This is, without a single doubt, the most reliable way how to get to me.
  • Send me a private message here, on Lemma Soft Forums.
  • Send me a message on Discord, at Lezalith#2853.

I am looking forward to working with you!
Last edited by Lezalith on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

Re: Friendly, fast and cheap programmer for hire!

#2 Post by hyesunxoxo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25 am

Lezalith is awesome! I am working with him in a couple of games together and I can guarantee that this guy will stop at nothing to learn what you require him to and will keep in touch as well. Big thumbs up!
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

HighlightKing

#3 Post by HighlightKing » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:24 am

Lez is on point!
Friendly, works fast, responds quickly to every email, but most importantly, he aims to deliver what you asked him to. We had 10+ emails in a back and forth on a subject, just to make sure that we are on the same page, which I greatly appreciate!

0 complaints here, would recommend him without question.

Esh
Regular
Projects: Changeling
Tumblr: steamberrystudio

#4 Post by Esh » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:59 pm

We hired Lezalith to work on a mobile phone function in our game (not a full messaging system – just a visual representation of a phone that would display text message conversations between characters.)

He delivered it in record time and maintained communication throughout the project (something not everyone does, but is very appreciated!)

He was, basically, super fun to work with.

He works very fast and is very quick to respond to messages and questions. Not only did he explain precisely how his code functioned – including sending a document with a full explanation – but he also explained a few other code related things to me out of politeness, something I found very nice of him.

His pricing is also very reasonable, which is a life saver when you're on a tight budget. Would very much recommend working with him.

Smeer

Re: [Open again!] Friendly, fast and cheap programmer for hire!

#5 Post by Smeer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:23 pm

I wouldn't hesitate to call Lezalith a good friend of mine. He's incredibly friendly, sharp, and good at what he does. He's helped me out quite a bit- not just doing the work for me, but explaining exactly how and why it functions. Absolutely recommended to anyone who needs work done.

Lezalith
Regular

Re: [Open again!] Friendly and fast programmer for hire!

#6 Post by Lezalith » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:31 pm

After a long time, I am once again open for business! I am looking forward to helping you with your projects!