[FREE] Programmer looking for experience CLOSED

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Elvishious

[FREE] Programmer looking for experience CLOSED

#1 Post by Elvishious »

Hi,
I'm Elvishious, 25 years old french dev. I've been working on several web project (angularJs / nodeJs) but i really want to make games. I learned using Unity by myself since 2 years now and mostly coded gameplay features. I started working with Utage3 on Unity and started to make a game by myself, but working alone is really not really healthy for my sanity.
I'm not an exclusive C# developper, i can also do Python, Java, javascript and C++.
I can also use git and work with other devs.
Since i'm still not satisfied with my knowledge (and working on my day job at the same time), i decided to make free commissions. I mostly want to see/learn a team workflow and build an experience out of it. My portefolio is still empty for now, but since i'm working for free, i'm willing to fill it a little bit.

This is what i can do:
  • Coding basic features (gameplay, item, UI)
  • Troubleshooting
  • Cleaning code
  • Prototyping
  • Extend Utage3 for a more custom experience
I don't have any problem with any type of project, so feel free to send me a PM or email at elvishious@gmail.com with a description of your project.
PS: I'm far more active via Discord (Elvishious#7858)