[Available] Commission or Collaboration - Experienced Python & Ren'Py Developer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Remix
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: None... yet (as I'm still looking for an artist)
Projects: An un-named anime based trainer game

[Available] Commission or Collaboration - Experienced Python & Ren'Py Developer

#1 Post by Remix »

Willing:
Most any commissions using Python and Ren'Py with possible options including web server integration and android work.
Collaborative trade swap with artist or team where-in I supply my skills for various assets in return.

Unwilling:
Any DDLC mimicry or requests for kludgey script that adversely messes with the filesystem...

About Me:
I am an old (comparatively) guy from the UK with little or no scruples as to game content (excepting the DDLC stuff of course).
I have a history of programming experience including 4 years PHP and a further 5 years Python in commercial sectors including risk control and energies based hedge fund management.
I started with Ren'Py back in May 2017 and have been active across the forum ever since, learning more while I helped others.
I do work elsewhere though try to just do 2 or 3 days a week to still leave plenty of time for coding.

I am old school programming oriented, so will always clearly layout any code and add enough comments to make it readable for anyone.

Until such a time as I (find an artist and) release my own game I do not rely on Ren'Py programming to support myself, so my rates will likely be low to reflect that.

Own Aims
Develop and release a border-line nsfw game built with Ren'Py and likely sitting on a framework whereby the player earns/buys locations and those locations earn money over time.
Storyline choices may add characters to those properties thus increasing profit and, with time, allow access to new locations and enlist-able characters.
A fair portion of the mechanics behind that is already done, along with the overview story concept.

Conceptually, it would be nice to pair that with an art style along the lines of:
(be forewarned: you will likely find nsfw imagery if you search these)
  • Jiva – Poor Lucy
  • StagerGames – Hotel
  • Brave in the pocket (not RPG though)
  • Windranger’s Wanderings (not RPG)
  • Something Unlimited (not superhero)
Basically not too complex on the colour gradients or shading.
If you are interested in a trade swap though and your style differs from those, still contact me and I might accommodate.

Contact
Either PM here or over on discord @Remix#1655
Frameworks & Scriptlets: