[FREE | PAID] Programmer looking to get into into a circle

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Payotz
Github: Payotz

[FREE | PAID] Programmer looking to get into into a circle

#1 Post by Payotz »

Hello,

I'm a programmer that wants to demonstrate and contribute my work in a circle or group of like minded individuals with or without being paid.

*Skillset:*
* C++, Python
* HTML,CSS,Javascript
* SDL2, Some OpenGL
* Of course, Ren'py
You can see my work at github(dot)com/Payotz

I mostly do work using GNU tools, so I can say that working on Linux is my comfort zone but I can switch to Windows if said tools are only available on Windows.
And here are my conditions:

*FREE:*
I can only contribute during my spare time, and I won't be able to do on demand work. I'm going to do work on my own reasonable pace. Do not expect me to do crunch time if you're hiring me for free. Bottom line is that I'll be treating this one as a hobby rather than a job, and as long as this won't affect my ability to eat, I'd still do work.

*PAID:*
Honestly it depends on how much you're willing to pay. If the pay is enough to match my day job or exceed it then I'm going to treat it as a day job. Obviously this is negotiable and we could talk as much as we want until we could agree on something.

The above conditions are only guidelines. Of course, if you can offer something better than the above, I'm all ears.

You can contact me at:
* payotz(dot)business@gmail(dot)com
Or you can PM me here instead.

Thank you,
Payotz.