[PAID] [CLOSED] Unity programmer for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ZelosGG

[PAID] [CLOSED] Unity programmer for hire

#1 Post by ZelosGG »

Current status: not available.
TL; DR: Unity programmer for your visual novel. Can do a lot of things besides displaying text and characters. Contacts below.

The current thing that I work for is the Pantsu Hunter: Back to the ’90s - point’n’click game with the VN elements:
https://aesthetic-studio.itch.io/pantsu-hunter
Before this, I worked a lot with the mobile simulators and some small adventures.
Using Unity, some plugins, own systems, experience and a bit of time I probably can implement anything except some spheres in which I didn’t work or which don’t like. I’m cheap, but sometimes I can be a bit slow because I like to try something new or make feature more quality for learning purpose. But if your task familiar to me I can do it as fast as possible.

What can I do:
• Standard visual novel elements as text dialogs, choices, logs, saves, display graphic, tweens, animations, galleries, text skip, localization, voice, plot maps, etc.
• Mini-games
• Battle systems
• Navigation
• 2D / 3D worlds
• “Anime/manga” shaders for 3D
• RPG elements
• Comfort custom inspectors for editing configs directly in the Unity
• GUI
• Anti-cheat systems
• Fix build errors
• Build size and performance optimization
• Advertising on mobile
• Cloud save
• Simple AR elements
• Platform-services (achievements, rankings, analytics)
• Consulting/troubleshooting with Unity
• And something else…
What I do not want to do or what can be a problem:
• Multiplayer or any difficult network logic
• VR
• Complex AR elements
• Troubleshooting on Apple devices
• Huge and complex 3D worlds

How I work:
• I work only with Unity, not Renpy or something else.
• I prefer to work by sprints in 7 or fewer days, but all forms are possible.
• You can pay only after you will see some results, by whole or by parts.
• Process order: you give me a task – I work on it – as some features are ready I am sending you a demo (exe, apk) – you test/look it and give me edits – the last 2 steps is repeated until you are satisfied and all features are ready – you pay me all cost – I’m sending you a project source through a cloud and you can use it as you want.
• If you find some mistakes after that or want to change something small, I can do it for free or what is more likely I will show how to do this. But new big features = new task.
• Cost and time depend on the complexity and the features of the game and familiar I am with it or not. I can calculate everythink approximate before work.
• Payouts through PayPal, but maybe some variants are possible.
Additional features:
• Payment by skills/assets, advertising or even by steam games is also possible. Especially for the small projects.

Contacts:
• Discord: ZelosGG#9998
ZelosGG@gmail.com
Warning. I’m not perfect at English. I can understand your text and tasks but can make mistakes in my own messages and do a strange grammar. However, even the voice calls are possible.