[Temporarily Closed] Volunteer Programmer Experienced in Ren'Py and Python | Makeshift Sprite Artist | Translator

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
RLinZ

[Temporarily Closed] Volunteer Programmer Experienced in Ren'Py and Python | Makeshift Sprite Artist | Translator

#1 Post by RLinZ »

Updates as of 07/26/18
Temporarily marking this as closed as I start working with awesome teams that reached out to me via Discord. I will be back after seeing those projects to completion and thank you for all the messages!

---

Hello there!

College CS student / Programming Enthusiastic here hoping to gain more experience and make more connections in this forum! I am very flexible and readily available during these summer months (until end of September) and will remain active on weekends during school time.

I am confident programming any script, screens and GUI in Ren'Py. Also, I am proficient programming in Python and C and could thus do complex minigames. Example of my Ren'Py chess game implementation with both Player vs. Player and Player vs. Computer can be found here.

I am also capable of doing HTML and website-related work, genuinely interested in anything related to coding and a really fast and motivated learner when it comes to coding! ;)

Beside programming, I am also a sprite artist so . Sample work can be found here or on my PaigeeWorld page. So if you are missing a coder / artist on your team I would be more than willing to contribute as both!

Please feel free to contact me by emailing a624382193[at]163.com or found me on Discord as RLinZ#5129. I look forward to getting to know you guys and your projects!
Last edited by RLinZ on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

margaretcatter
Regular
Projects: Kathelm Princess X Princess | Hurricane Like Me
itch: margaretcatter

Re: [Open & Free] Volunteer Programming Experienced in Ren'Py and Python

#2 Post by margaretcatter »

Msg'd you on discord :D