Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Hi, i'm experienced programmer, looking for new projects to fill my schedule.
Interested in programming your game, designing game mechanics, providing gamedev consultation services.
What i can do:
- Dialog-based or point&click games
- Custom GUI (standard game screens, weird layouts, unusual elements)
- Minigames (from simple to complex)
- RPG mechanics (xp stats, perks, buffs, relations, items, inventory, trading, combat, travel etc)
- Create game skeleton for you to fill (for simple games)
- Arrange extensible class hierarchy (for more complex games)
- and other things you may need
What i'm not interested in:
- Unity, Visual Novel Maker
- iOS/Android/Steam integration
I'm adult and can work on NSFW projects, any theme/fetish, not judging.
Mostly interested in paid work, but can discuss rev-share options if your budget really tight, you have some progress and i really like your game. I'm very flexible, don't hesitate to offer.
If you want to hire me or just have questions, don't hesitate to contact me:
- pm me here on lemma
- Discord: drKlauz#2584
I might be coincidently a DAZ3D artist who is looking for a programmer to keep making games.
I've made a total of 7 full games already with my previous partner and am looking to do more. My patreon page is https://www.patreon.com/tora/
The links for the games are on the first page for you to check on my art style. I'd advise you to check on the later games first to get a view of my current proficiency. In the first games I was learning.
There's also my site mortzeart.com and my deviantart page is https://www.deviantart.com/mortze
Please contact me at email@example.com if interested
Users browsing this forum: No registered users