[CLOSED] Programmer looking for NSFW project (+proofreading)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
CumEngineer

[CLOSED] Programmer looking for NSFW project (+proofreading)

#1 Post by CumEngineer »

FOUND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

Hello, I am a programmer with a fair deal of game development experience, looking to co-create or join a team or single individual to make a lewd/adult/nsfw video game.
  • Are you planning on making a VN? I can use Ren'Py to create your adventure.
  • You want a 2D game with more mechanics than just talking and watching? I can use a 2D engine such as Godot to make your experience more complete.
  • You have the people and assets to make a 3d game? I have knowledge and experience in Unity to make that possible too.
  • Inside the area of game development, over time I have gotten some experience in using many tools than facilitate team/task management and organisation.
I can only work on your project in my free time, so do not expect outrageous development speed. However, I can assure you I'll always be reachable, and thus I expect team members to also be always present, within reason.

Reasonable/small scope project is preferred. We want to complete the game within useful time, don't we?

:arrow: Contact me either here (response or PM) or through cumengineer@gmail.com

FOUND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.