The Ren'Py Samurai - Development, Directing, & More

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
SypherZent
Veteran
Completed: Multiverse Heroes, Space Hamster in Turmoil
Projects: Working on WWTDAA
Soundcloud: Chrysopoeist

The Ren'Py Samurai - Development, Directing, & More

#1 Post by SypherZent » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Since 2016 I have mastered Ren'Py as a game engine.
At this stage, I know how to code any mechanic I desire, and I can do the work offline without the need to refer to documentation.
I have various releases under my belt, both my own productions as well as those of various clients.

References of my work can be found on my portfolio: https://sypherzent.itch.io/

My latest portfolio listing was 6 months of work as Lead Developer, Music Supervisor, and Assistant Game Director (see Another Chance demo on portfolio above). The game has received an outstanding response for the quality it offers. A lot of this quality has to do with my ongoing critiques within the art, writing, and music departments, as well as my presence across the last 6 months where I functioned unofficially as many roles within the company, from technical artist to project manager.

I can offer this level of dedication to your production, if the price is right.
My hourly rate is $15 per hour for coding services.
For directing services and all of the other work I am capable of providing, we can discuss an hourly or monthly rate that would be suitable.

Additional Notes:
-I require a deposit of 50% of the agreed price, up-front. This is to cover food & living expenses as I work on your game. It is also non-refundable.
-Depending on project size, the percentage of deposit is negotiable (applicable to deposits over $1000 USD).
-If a character reference is required, I can send contact info of one of my most recent clients.
-All payments should be delivered via Paypal. My Paypal address will be provided once we have agreed on pricing.
-I am open to signing Non-Disclosure Agreement before discussing any details related to your production.
-I am also open to signing contract for the work I will do for your production, including transfer of rights under work-for-hire agreement.

Please note that I constantly manage multiple clients and productions. Some clients have releases and require maintenance. Others are one-time projects, while others yet are monthly responsibilities. Upon agreeing to your project, I will let you know an estimate for completion date based on my current schedule.

For reference of my work speed, the demo for Who Wants To Destroy An Alien (available on Steam, see signature below) covers 114 days of development.

For any inquiries, feel free to DM me, or contact by email: sypherzent@gmail.com

I am also open to providing one-on-one teaching lessons at rates that you can afford. If interested, PM me with your budget and I'll let you know precisely how many hours I can dedicate, based on what you're able to offer and what you desire to learn.

Note that I am offering these services as a way of financing my own developments.
Therefore I'll be as dedicated with your game as I am with my own projects!
Last edited by SypherZent on Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Creator of Multiverse Heroes & Space Hamster in Turmoil

Currently making Who Wants To Destroy An Alien. Demo now available on Steam!

Want me to code your game? Check my services thread!

SypherZent
Veteran

Re: The Ren'Py Samurai - GUI Development & Much More (Pricing Included in Post)

#2 Post by SypherZent » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:02 am

Thread has been opened again with new services listed, and pricing for each.
Last edited by SypherZent on Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chungy
Regular

#3 Post by chungy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:13 pm

Everything turned out really great!! Thanks again!
https://gutrotz.itch.io/
Check out my itch.io!

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=52002&p=496592#p496592
Sprite commissions closed!

SypherZent
Veteran

#4 Post by SypherZent » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Sure thing! Glad it is all working as intended.
And thank you for your business! :)

SypherZent
Veteran

Re: [Booked] The Ren'Py Samurai - GUI Development & Much More (Pricing Included in Post)

#5 Post by SypherZent » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:26 pm

Pricing and info has been updated.
Also, I'm no longer fully booked.