Free Programmer! [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
lking22
Regular
Projects: Grey Feather
itch: freefall-games

Free Programmer! [CLOSED]

#1 Post by lking22 »

Hey, I have a post on here about paid programming work, but I think my portfolio might be a little limited right now to effectively show what I can do. Therefore, I'm offering free programming work for a while! I'm an intermediate RenPy programmer who has done work for commercial games before. I make sure to add as many comments to my work as necessary so that anyone reading it can understand, and also provide edits/bug fixes/etc as needed free of charge once the work is completed. Also, I do provide proofreading for the game's script while working, if required.

While I would prefer to work on a game with finished assets (script/images/music/etc), that is not a requirement. If you're interested, please contact me either here, through PMs, through Discord at LKing#9147, or through my email address lking22@outlook.com. It's going to be first come, first serve, and I'm planning to only take on three or four projects total for free, and strictly no more than two at once (since I want to do the best work I can for every game)!
Releases:

Current projects:
In the Ashes of Dawn
Split Psyche
Savestate Gambit