I have been active in the indie Visual Novel scene for a while, but up until now, only as a proofreader and editor. I would like to expand my services to include Programming and Scripting! I have been programming on and off for at least five years, and have been learning the Ren'Py language for over five months. I feel comfortable enough with the language now to offer my services.
What I can do:
- Converting a script written in plain text to code.
- Sprite Direction
- Choosing how, where, and when to display certain sprites, and/or programming this into the game.
- Complex sprite programming
- Different ways of programming and animating your sprites, including LayeredImage, LiveComposite, and ConditionSwitch.
- Custom screens
- Affection meters, in-game wikis, etc
- Other things? Don't hesitate to ask!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me through email (ironforpistons[at]gmail.com) or Discord (IronForPistons#3094)!
P.S. I also offer free editing and proofreading services! Please check out my other thread for more information!