[Free/Paid] Game Programmer with Audio Specialization

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Iovita
Projects: Full Hearts, Ambassador of Sieubia, Stars Dawn
Github: WaifuForHire
Soundcloud: mbsiovita

[Free/Paid] Game Programmer with Audio Specialization

#1 Post by Iovita »

I AM CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING WORK

Hello, I am a programmer currently studying for my BS in Computer Science and Digital Audio, with a strong focus in game production. I have experience working in custom game engines in both C and C++, as well as a smaller amount of experience in Python and Assembly. I have held positions as Technical Director and as Audio Programmer in multiple projects, and am currently writing a C++ game engine for a visual novel project. I've used many different IDEs on both Windows and Linux, and have experience using GCC, clang, and the VC++ compilers, as well as the Unity engine.

Projects I've worked on:

I Am Gooey
I Am Gooey is a 2D puzzle dungeon crawler game made in C++ in 2 semesters in a custom engine by a team of 2 designers, 1 Musician, and 4 programmers, where you play as a slime ascending a tower to become the sun. I acted as the Technical Lead, taking on the brunt of the core engine programming as well as organizing the rest of technical production and assigning work to the other programmers.
Download Here

Projects I'm currently working on:

Full Hearts
Full Hearts is a story driven visual novel inspired by Katawa Shoujo, it's being written in a custom C++ engine with plans to port the engine out to built into an actual game engine to easily develop further games. I act as the Technical Lead, writing the core engine and overseeing the style and assignments of other programmers.
https://www.musicboxgames.net (website is currently being rebuilt, but should still work in the meantime)

Discord: iovita#0429
Email: iovita.sound@gmail.com
Github: https://github.com/WaifuForHire