Free Programmer Looking For Experience!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
CuteKiwiKitty
Deviantart: CuteKiwiKitty

Free Programmer Looking For Experience!

#1 Post by CuteKiwiKitty »

Hey! I have learned a little bit of programming when I was in high school, but haven't done it in a while. I would love the opportunity to practice and gain some experience!

Right now I am most comfortable working with Ren'Py, but if there is a different program that you are planning on using for your project that is similar, I would love to try and learn how to use that as well! I don't mind proofreading your script if you need someone to do that, too. I also don't mind working on almost any type of project, NSFW is okay too since I am over 18.

You can contact me here or shoot me an email at cutekiwikitty@gmail.com

Mortze
Deviantart: Mortze

Re: Free Programmer Looking For Experience!

#2 Post by Mortze »

Hello,
I might be coincidently a DAZ3D artist who is looking for a programmer to keep making games.
I've made a total of 7 full games already with my previous partner and am looking to do more. My patreon page is https://www.patreon.com/tora/
The links for the games are on the first page for you to check on my art style. I'd advise you to check on the later games first to get a view of my current proficiency. In the first games I was learning.
There's also my site mortzeart.com and my deviantart page is https://www.deviantart.com/mortze
Please contact me at mortzeart@gmail.com if interested
Cheers,

Mortze

Musick
Regular
Completed: Ariane's Assistant Ariane Eldar's Rock Strip Quiz 1
Deviantart: SteampunkGorgon
itch: ritchierat

Re: Free Programmer Looking For Experience!

#3 Post by Musick »

I am looking for a programmer for a free project. Feel free to have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=55694