Game Designer, Kickstarter Consultant,and Director.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Jsolis94

Game Designer, Kickstarter Consultant,and Director.

#1 Post by Jsolis94 »

Hello,

Due to a slow season in my current work schedule I am offering my services/skill-set for projects interested.

My background includes formal training in Game design, digital art, graphic design, programming, 3D modeling, Texturing, Animation and Level design.
with successful kickstarter campaigns totaling upwards to 40,000$ for multiple projects for visual novels specifically.

I have skills in Unreal engine, Unity engine, most drawing softwares and have designed prototypes for multiple games.

I am mainly looking to act as a consultant or director.

As a Kickstarter consultant, I can help design the kickstarter from bottom to up including goal, budget distribution, team recruitment, timeline among many other things.
I will aid in guiding the team toward the vision of the project owner as well as help create a fantastic product through means of critique/review.

As a normal consultant, I will review all aspects of the projects and ask for problem area's in order to assist/rectify the issue, as well as remaining budget to fix said issues.
Pictures are exempt from this post due to needing to be uploaded.

If interested, you will get one free consultation session to briefly review the project. (not applicable to KS consultant)
Projects in any stage from early, late, to right before release are possible for me to assist on due to my knowledge in all stages of production pipeline.

My rate is variable based on the project budget.
Director rates are to be discussed on a per-project basis.
Unfortunately I will not accept "Post campaign" payment due to the nature of the job.

PM me or comment below if interested or have any questions.
note: My workflow style is Agile and I personally do not like using the waterfall method.
(Pictures have been omitted from this post due to the need to have to upload them to a secondary website)