Visual Novel Programmer For Hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
kylemercury
Regular

Visual Novel Programmer For Hire!

#1 Post by kylemercury »

ABOUT
Hello I’m Kyle and I’m looking to do some work coding visual novels using Ren’py. I’ve graduated as a computer scientist and gained an interest in VNs, enough to start making my own game called Fantasy Trainer as a hobby, you’re welcome to have a look at my Patreon page and download the current build for free to give you an idea of what I can do.(WARNING! It IS a NSFW GAME!)
I’ve been working on my game for a year now and I’ve been learning python as I go, and I believe I’m at a point in time where I can start freelancing and make some money on the side. I’m a fast learner with a passion for coding and games and I’m willing to work with almost any genre. I hope I won’t need to say this but I won’t be able to accept any commissions that do not pay. I may be an amateur with Ren'py but I do have a degree and consider myself a professional coder, and even if I’m really interested in the game I simply do not have time sorry.

Although I’m confident in my skills I am an amateur freelancer so right now short term projects would probably be better for both of us. If you’re planning on making a kinetic Novel, need an inventory, a map/overworld, add some sound to your game, or have a bunch of art and dialogue and need a way to put them all together, I’m your guy! Now with that said anything I do not know how to do I FIGURE OUT how to do it. There is a general pricing guide below but once we’re in contact I will send a more detailed file listing prices and rates.

FANTASY TRAINER (NSFW GAME)
PATREON LINK: https://www.patreon.com/FantasyTrainer

PAYMENT
-I only accept payment through Paypal
-A $15 flat fee is charged before I start and the rest immediately after the work is delivered to you

RATES
Basic Renpy GUI | $5-$10 USD
Custom Renpy GUI | $5-$20 USD
Dialogue Scripts | $0.001/word USD (1 cent per 10 words)
Coding Scripts | $0.002/word USD (1 cent per 5 words)
Once we’re in contact I will send you a file with a more detailed rates

PREFERENCES
-Using Skype is my preferred means of communication
-Using a Google Drive or Drop Box is the preferred method of file sharing

TERMS & CONDITIONS
*By contacting me for my services, you hereby agree to the following terms.
-I reserve the right to decline any projects
-I am entitled to mention you and your visual novel in my portfolio
-You are to be sure you have the rights to publish the game and all its assets
-I reserve the right to keep the flat rate fee as payment should you decide to not use my services after commissioning me
-I am not responsible for providing any design work, art, dialogue or audio files

HIRE
-Please contact me via direct message or email

INTRODUCTION
-Tell me about yourself and the project, how long you expect it to be, what you need to be done, and a general idea of what the game is about and anything else you’d like to mention

CONTACT
If you’re interested in my services or have any questions at all please let me know, I look forward to hearing from you!

Email | Kylemercurygames@gmail.com

KiwisCorner
Deviantart: KiwisCorner

Re: Visual Novel Programmer For Hire!

#2 Post by KiwisCorner »

iv worked and currently work with kyle and he is always chipper about working on new things! working with him has been smooth and streamline even durring some crunch times and he is very flexible on work times and methods! he would be a great asset to any team!
My Website and Portfolio: www.kiwiscorner.ca
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------