Programmer for Hire (with extra skills to offer)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Faint

Programmer for Hire (with extra skills to offer)

#1 Post by Faint »

Hello, everyone.

I'm a fresh graduate looking for experiences working with independent developers. My degree is not in IT, but I have produced three Visual Novels using Ren'Py for my degree projects and thesis.

I'm comfortable working with gore, violence, NSFW or 18+ themes. I will consider taboo themes if I'm interested in the project.

What I can do (Ren'Py)
  • Basic Ren'Py dialogues and branch choices
  • Imagemap
  • Imagebutton
  • Multiple-choice quiz
  • Specific player input leading to different outcomes (one input = one outcome)
  • GUI customization (moderately skilled)
  • CG/BG gallery
  • Journal/encyclopedia system (based on code provided in cookbook thread here)
  • Stat raising
  • Name screen (like in mobile VN)
  • Forum and E-mail mechanics

NOTE!
1. I use Windows 10. Therefore, I have never tested my previous projects in Mac. I have no idea how my codings appear on Mac computers.
2. If you have live2D characters, I have experience in including them into my projects.
3. I can do point and click adventure.

Other non-programming things I can do that I'm decently skilled in
  • Sprites (anime-style)
  • Video Editing

Trained skills (My major is English with focus on Literature)
  • Proofreading & Editing
  • Inputs to flesh out the plot/characters/settings (Bewarned that I will view and analyse these elements as I did with the literary pieces I have covered during my studies)
  • Writing

My rates are negotiable according to your budget. Let me know your budget and we can work around that.

If you wish to see the examples of my coding, do e-mail me and I'll send you a link to my previous projects so that you can see what I can do.

You may contact me by replying to this thread or e-mail me directly through e-mail at faint.litvn@gmail.com

Roix

Re: Programmer for Hire (with extra skills to offer)

#2 Post by Roix »

I've just worked with Faint for a project that initially needed a system implemented and they really took their time to explain everything in detail to me along with illustrating their ideas, which was very much appreciated. If you need to a programmer who will talk things through clearly (and is friendly!), I will highly recommend Faint. The initial implementation wasn't required towards the end so I had a screen designed by them which was done very well and matched the theme of my current GUI.

Dav
Regular
Projects: Fancy Future

Re: Programmer for Hire (with extra skills to offer)

#3 Post by Dav »

Hello,i sent you a mail 14 days ago and i haven't got an answer so far, so i'm pinging you there in case it ended in spam.
I hope you're still available :)