[open][paid] Programmer for libre projects (and other)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
caryoscelus
IRC Nick: caryoscelus
Github: caryoscelus

[open][paid] Programmer for libre projects (and other)

#1 Post by caryoscelus »

Though i've never finished a reasonably sized project, i've got a lot of experience with ren'py, including visual effects, advanced sound programming, custom guis.

I've got plenty of general programming experience as well. Although a bit off-topic, i'm also open for requests on improving any libre software. And since this part of the forum includes "other", i should probably add that i can probably do that other thing ;) (though not necessarily good)

I will only work on free/libre open-source and open culture games (if you intend to open source your game some time after release, that is also fine), whether commercial or not.

I'm generally looking for paid work. But if your project is really outstanding (in my opinion) and you don't have a budget, i may also be interested in joining for free.

Other services offer posts: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=56216 viewtopic.php?f=63&t=56228