[PAID/FREE] Programmer looking for opportunities! [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
VirtualKibou
Projects: Cyber
Soundcloud: zetsuki

[PAID/FREE] Programmer looking for opportunities! [OPEN]

#1 Post by VirtualKibou »

Hi, everyone! I'm a computer science student currently seeking chances to program Ren'Py games for exposure (and a bit of spare change).

General rules/notes:
  • I am well-versed in Ren'Py (2+ years of experience with both original and modded creations) and am intermediate to advanced when it comes to standard Python.
  • Rates are flexibly negotiable for commercial projects, and my help will always be free for noncommercial works.
  • With the former, payment will not be required until after I show you a working demo of the code.
  • I am meticulous with my programming - but if you have a deadline, I can and will make that work.
You're free to contact me through here for any inquiries you may have. ^-^ I look forward to working with you!

bladeseven7
itch: https://bladeseven.i

Re: [PAID/FREE] Programmer looking for opportunities! [OPEN]

#2 Post by bladeseven7 »

hey buddy :) i have a game called cheating wife its built on tyranobuilder i am looking to convert it into renpy if you are intrested please contact me on

discord Blade7#9330
or
email khosob65@gmail.com

VirtualKibou
Projects: Cyber
Soundcloud: zetsuki

#3 Post by VirtualKibou »

bladeseven7 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 am hey buddy :) i have a game called cheating wife its built on tyranobuilder i am looking to convert it into renpy if you are intrested please contact me on

discord Blade7#9330
or
email khosob65@gmail.com
Sent you a friend request on Discord!

briarbun
Regular
Projects: Helix Felix

#4 Post by briarbun »

I'm working on a game called Helix Felix, you can check out more info on it here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=54951

It's 18+

It's a pretty straight forward visual novel without many bells and whistles, but knew trying to write the ren'py code in googledocs was probably a bad idea.... but I didn't realize HOW bad of an idea. So I need some help.
Feel free to contact me here or on discord!

Briarme #4617

oatnoodles
Regular
Projects: Samuda Interval
Organization: Tomuwa Entertainment
Deviantart: oatnoodles
Github: oatnoodles
itch: oatnoodles
Discord: oatnoodles

#5 Post by oatnoodles »

Hi VirtualKibou!

My name is Lee, and I'm the director of Samuda Interval. My project is a murder mystery, dating sim visual novel. It is a somewhat large-scale
project, with an estimate of 30 hours of playtime, give or take. It is revshare, so although there is no upfront payment any profits we make will
be split among the team.

If you're open to work, I'd love to give you more information about the project! Feel free to email me or contact me via Discord.

~ Lee
Ren'py amateur looking to learn as much as possible! Please be patient with me.