Selling an anime game project (SOLD)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
lunaistar
Regular
Completed: Soul Resomance
Organization: Kirakirawings
itch: lunailegends

Selling an anime game project (SOLD)

#1 Post by lunaistar »

Update: I forgot to update this, but it's already sold.

I am selling an original anime style visual novel game project. I am only asking $610 for the whole project excluding the music because the producer wants royalties but doesn't want to give me a contact for anyone to contact him so I can't add that. I am mainly selling at this price to cover the costs I paid for this project and some labor I put into it.

The project will include 2 different logos, the sprite designs, the background drafts, and the script. The script is at around 26k words. The ui, sprites, and background is incomplete, but I can finish the main menu and sprites for you so that you'll only need to finish the script, background, and the rest of the UI. This will be great for those who want a head start.

You can see samples of the project items here: https://sta.sh/229q7q5xurmn (updated with fixed images) also bg: https://sta.sh/210wxnm06yk8

Old script sample can be read here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y8W ... sp=sharing (update, I made the script sample a little longer and transferred more details)

If you purchase it you have the rights to sell it for profit and change the script and add your own assets, you can even animate the sprites I made or just redraw in your style with the same designs I did, however you MUST give credit to those who already worked on this, especially to those I commissioned. If you are purchasing, you must show authentic proof as a seller and buyer.

Credit must go to the following:

tdotakichan (red/blue logo, design, ui, sprite art and designs)

Mitoky (winged gold and silver logo)

Izzy (writing)

I ordered other parts for the game as well but I am not including it because I do not remember the rules for them plus they didn't fit. Also, I already got some feedback on the script from a few other game writers, and they said it was fine, but it will need some adjustments. I just don't have the money to get a good writer right now and I want to focus on some other projects.

If you want to purchase it, just e-mail me at contactvia.kururu (@) gmail dot com or message me on here. Please do not send me an email from this site because the name of the user doesn't show up and I can't reply back.

Please note there are no refunds, so please ask first on any concerns you have privately with me before purchasing.
Last edited by lunaistar on Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

Re: Selling an anime game project

#2 Post by Kia »

I don't think there would be any takers, mainly because people have their own ideas and prefer working on those.
I suggest either finishing or putting it in the back burner.

Elsa Kisiel
Regular
Completed: Shieldlock Holmes
Projects: Home Spatial Home

#3 Post by Elsa Kisiel »

I agree with Kia. There aren't a lot of people who would continue someone else project for free, so for $610... °~°

If you still want to sell it, here's some advice, if you want them.

There might be too much "preview only" text on the sample picture, I can barely see what it looks like. I understand that you don't want someone to steal your assets, but if you're selling something, you need to present it in a professional and beautiful way, in order to makes people want to buy it. That also include a little more explanation about the story (something very short), and some extract of the text, so people will be able to know if they like the writing.
Illustrator • Commission open: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=59346 • My portfolio: https://elsakisiel.artstation.com/

Take a cup of tea and let yourself be charmed by my stories and my drawings. Here, everything is bewitched and bewitching!

lunaistar
Regular
Completed: Soul Resomance
Organization: Kirakirawings
itch: lunailegends

#4 Post by lunaistar »

Thanks for the feedback. I fixed the script sample to include more detail and will tone down on the preview only markings. Someone told me it's rare for someone to buy a project, but I wanted to at least try since I and others who helped worked hard on this.

The Armory Sword
Projects: Despot Desires
Organization: The Armory Sword
itch: the-armory-sword

#5 Post by The Armory Sword »

I disagree, everything has value
someone might buy it for the Parts,
a script
a logo
these are things people all pay for ,
so why not yours?