[Paid][CLOSED] Generalist Programmer for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
NocturneLight
Regular
Projects: Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch
Organization: Reminiscent 64
Tumblr: Reminiscent64
itch: Reminiscent64

[Paid][CLOSED] Generalist Programmer for Hire

#1 Post by NocturneLight »

Hola! I'm a Computer Scientist who's just recently graduated from college. You may or may not know me from the fact that I've been working on a game called Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch!

As much as I'd like to focus on my game, I've reached a point where I need to start making money so I can pay off my student loans. So, I decided that I'd give back to the visual novel community and offer my programming expertise for a price.

I have experience with:
-Ren'Py
-Unity

The languages I know are:
-Python
-C#
-C++
-Java
-HTML
-JavaScript
-CSS

In general, I can:
-Handle almost all aspects of programming when making a visual novel in Ren'Py
-Handle many aspects of programming in Unity, but not "almost all".
-Make websites using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and/or C#

Examples of my works can be found on Github. Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch can be found here.

Still not sure if I can pull off what you're trying to accomplish? No worries! Just message me what you're trying to do, and I can tell you if I think I can pull it off or not.

Pricing:
It depends on the project. Obviously, something that takes me a month to do will cost more than something that takes me a week to do. Let me know what you're trying to accomplish. If I believe I can do it, I'll quote you a price based off of how long I believe it's going to take me to do. If it's a really long term project, however, I'm going to quote you my hourly wage.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! You can reach me fastest through email at RequiemRios@gmail.com. If you don't like emails, you can find me on Discord at NocturneLight#5286
The Old Guard is at His Limit. The time is near to usher in the New Guard.

The Great Horror is soon to be free.

Clarevine is the key.

"Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch" is a yuri visual novel that shatters english visual novel norms and aims to blend Christianity and the Cthulhu Mythos to tell a deep and dark story that you'll enjoy. You can follow the Kickstarter here.

Stay sound and persist through the chaos,
NocturneLight