[CLOSED FOR NOW - Programmer - Free / Paid] Ren'Py Programmer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
hell_oh_world
Miko-Class Veteran

[CLOSED FOR NOW - Programmer - Free / Paid] Ren'Py Programmer

#1 Post by hell_oh_world »

CLOSED FOR NOW - Programmer - Free / Paid
Ren'Py Programmer

Hi there. I'm a college student studying IT. I'm currently working on my own game, but since that, I've little interest in finishing it (but I'm planning to finish it maybe when I get back my interest in it :D ), I want to find an open position as a programmer in your team if you're a group of indie developers. You can see me constantly wandering around here the forums and in official Ren'Py discord, most of the time in the help section to help others with their nightmares with Ren'Py.

My main strength is in statically typed languages such as Java, but since I studied Ren'Py I've became attached to Python itself and to what the engine can do, so I'm quite familiar with different aspects of programming. I'm also very keen on aesthetics, I just love to play with GUI and digital designs and give something the best possible intuitive yet interesting design of things. I've worked before in printing shops so my job before was to design tarpaulins and make designs for other things such as IDs, so I guess that's where I developed my sense for art. The fact that I'm very sensitive to simple things about designs, like if I see something like a simple text that is not aligned properly or displaced like by a very minuscule amount then I'll be bothered by it until I amend it, and I guess that's one of my best perks as an artist who cares about modest designs.

So I'm looking for a job as of now because we're in quarantine and I'm wasting a lot of time doing nothing instead of studying as online classes are not really a thing in third-world countries. I'll become a third-year student sooner, so I'm looking for experience to add to my portfolio. Right now, I can work for free as the experience is what I'm aiming for in here, it's up to you if you want to compensate me for my services. And I think it would be a great idea if you will be able to, as a student everyone knows that tuition and expenses aren't jokes, especially if you're in a third-world country, so I would really appreciate it if I can make a living out of this. But the decision is still up to you :D .

What I'm trying to find is a team dedicated to finishing a visual novel that is planned to be continuously developed as more and more episodes of it are planned to be released. I prefer the 3D NSFW type of VNs, like those found in F95, as those are the VNs that are very popular nowadays and can gain a lot of audiences easily. So if you're a writer/artist or a group planning to build a 3D NSFW game but don't know how to use Ren'Py themselves then I'm the one you're looking for. I know I'm not the one here to make the conditions, but as I said, I'm planning also to make something big out of this career, so I want to aim for something that is plausible for a success.

Thanks for hearing me out, and If you're interested enough, just hit me up in discord or through my email or send a personal message for me in here and let me hear what you're planning as a team and I'll be happy to hear you out and join you if I found your ideas interesting.

Discord: NILA#6987
Gmail: associate.with.nila@gmail.com

Note:
Sorry for the inconvenience. For now, I wont be able to accept positions because of my final examinations and third-year enrollment preparations. I wish you all the best and godspeed to you out there guys.
Last edited by hell_oh_world on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

awill320
Projects: Deep Awareness of the Universe Visual Novel

Re: [OPEN - Programmer - Free / Paid] Ren'Py Programmer

#2 Post by awill320 »

Sent you an email! :D