[CLOSED, PAID] Ren'Py Programmer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Gabmag
Regular
Completed: A Date with Death, The Divine Speaker, start;again, Amelie, The Sun and the Moon
Projects: Dreambound
Organization: Two and a Half Studios
IRC Nick: Gabmag

[CLOSED, PAID] Ren'Py Programmer

#1 Post by Gabmag »

Currently closed for any new work. If you need any programming, I recommend Cats on a Lilypad Studio. Let them know I sent you :wink:

Hi, everyone!

My name's Gabby and I'm here to offer my services as a programmer on your Ren'Py project!

I'm the lead developer of the BL games "The Divine Speaker" and "Beyond the Abyss", where I write, program, proofread and edit. You're free to check us out on Twitter, Kickstarter or Itch.io if you want to get a sense of my previous and current work.

Services

Basic Scripting | $15 usd per 1000 words
  • This includes adapting your script to Ren'Py code, as well as programming backgrounds, sprites, choices and music. I can add voice adding for an additional fee.
LayeredImage and other Sprite Changes| $15 - $20 per sprite
  • This includes setting up the code for your sprites using layeredimages. It can also include: day/sunset/night/other sprite edits using in game code.
Basic GUI Implementation| $150 usd
  • This includes replacing the default GUI with your custom GUI. This is only for the basic screens - main menu, textbox, load, save, preferences, quick menu and prompts.
Extended GUI Implementation| $200 usd
  • This includes replacing the default GUI with your custom GUI. This is for both the basic screens (as noted above) plus a CG/BG gallery, music box, credits and history menu.

Terms and Conditions

My terms and conditions are rather short, but important. Please take the time to read through them:
  • I must be credited as either Gabrielle Russell or Gabmag
  • Half payment will be due upfront, with the other half after the job has been finished
  • Payment must be made through paypal
I am comfortable with any subject matter. NSFW, BL, GL, fetish, all fine at no extra cost.

Contact me

If you'd like to work together, please contact me via Discord ( gabmag#9996 ) or email ( missgmr(at)rocketmail.com ). Please include details about your project and what you'd like to hire me for. I'll try to respond within 2 days maximum. Please note that I'm in Australia, so I may be asleep when you message me, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading, and looking forward to working together!
i make games sometimes, other times i cry.