[OPEN][FREE] Need PR & Marketing for Your Game? I Will Help!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
EucliwoodX

[OPEN][FREE] Need PR & Marketing for Your Game? I Will Help!

#1 Post by EucliwoodX »

Hello there friends!

Visual novels are one of my favorite medium's in video games, but you know what else is my favorite? PR & marketing.

My name is Ryan, and I am graduating from college this year in public relations and I have experience in PR & marketing. My specific niche is the video game industry, so I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to video game marketing and PR. I also am a fan of visual novels and anime, so I understand the community and audience.

One of the common mistakes when it comes to indie video game development is thinking of PR and marketing as an afterthought. Just like game development, marketing and PR takes a lot of time and effort and should be constantly factored in development.

With this in mind, I am looking to help do PR and marketing for a very passionate team or individual! Instead of taking on more work, I'll focus specifically on getting your game out there through PR and marketing so you can focus more on developing a great visual novel!

We will be creating a plan and what I will help with is:
  • Media outreach and pitching - (Researching and contacting YouTubers, streamers, the press etc.)
  • Community building & management - (I will help build and manage a community for your game)
  • Press kits - (Developing an effective press kit for people that want to cover your game)
  • Website creation - (A website is important for marketing your game, so I will help create a website that will act as your main hub.)
  • Social media marketing - (I will help market your game on social media targeting the correct audience for your game.)
  • Press releases - (If need be, I will create press releases for your game.)
  • Social media, blogs, updates, etc. - (I will constantly update your social media, keep fans in the loop, game updates, help write blogs, etc.)
  • Description, store page, etc. - (I will help craft an engaging and attention grabbing store page, description, etc.)
  • And more!
My favorite visual novels are psychological, horror, anything with drama, or colorful and popish art styles, but I am open to any. (No 18+ please.)

I am not expecting compensation and only want to help your visual novel succeed to the end, here is what I am looking for:
  • You must have a planned released date. Preferably between 3-8 months is ideal.
  • Must have a visual novel that is playable.
  • All in all, a passionate team or individual with the goal of making an amazing visual novel.
If you are serious and want to work together and create a plan to get your game out there to as many people, contact me preferably giving a little input on what your game is about.

Also, send me pictures as well. This will help me get a good grasp on your game and goals you want to achieve.

I only have one spot available.

My preferred method of contact is through e-mail or my Twitter.
E-mail: contact@ryanjfabian.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ryanjfabian

Let's work together! :D
Ryan F.
PR & Marketing
email: contact@ryanjfabian.com

Phoivos_Syros
Deviantart: RaymondMaverick

Re: [OPEN][FREE] Need PR & Marketing for Your Game? I Will Help!

#2 Post by Phoivos_Syros »

Hello! Need to clarify something. You listed Website creation as one of the things you can help with. Does that mean you are familiar with HTML, or do you mean you will just help write for a website's content?