Professional Programmer BOTH FREE/PAID

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Bunnymom
Completed: Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting)
Projects: Asathera Chronicles (Lead Programmer WIP), Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting), Kemono Friends Opening Day(Lead Programmer/Porting), Messy Academy (resolution upscale),
IRC Nick: BunnyMom
Github: github.com/MadisonStevens98
Discord: thegamegirl#3782

Professional Programmer BOTH FREE/PAID

#1 Post by Bunnymom »

Hey there everyone! I'm a professional programmer who recently got a little bit of time on their hands. I have a degree in Computer Programming, and experience on many projects. I'm highly skilled in python, java, and have lot of experience with Ren'py! I even have some demos/games available on request of some of my Renpy work.

I'm mostly seeking work from either established studios, projects, or teams. I don't mind either free, paid, or commission-based work. If I am going to be working for free, however, the project must either be smaller in scope or the game is non-commercial.

Feel free to pm me here, or email me at shadowmadi@yahoo.com

Examples of what code I can do:
-GUI
-Animations/graphics
-scripting
-game mechanics (store, inventory, money, time, date, stats, choices etc)

If you need something coded in python I didn't mention, odds are I can do it!
Attachments
Comp. Resume.pdf
Resume updated as of 12/31/21
(44.5 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Last edited by Bunnymom on Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bunnymom
Completed: Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting)
Projects: Asathera Chronicles (Lead Programmer WIP), Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting), Kemono Friends Opening Day(Lead Programmer/Porting), Messy Academy (resolution upscale),
IRC Nick: BunnyMom
Github: github.com/MadisonStevens98
Discord: thegamegirl#3782

Re: Professional Programmer BOTH FREE/PAID

#2 Post by Bunnymom »

I am replying to my old thread as I made a few edits/updates:

-I have new demos and projects available for demonstrating my capacities
-I have free time again for other projects
-I updated my resume

All other stuff in the above thread still apply! Feel free to reach out with any questions

ArRated Games
Projects: Lunar Secret
Organization: ArRated Games

#3 Post by ArRated Games »

Great to work with. Had a good understanding of what I needed and the Inventory App system she made worked wonders with the current phone system I had made. So she has a good understanding of reading code and building upon it.

She was also on time and had a great attitude. 100% would recommend.

TalrixTrinity
Regular
Projects: Asathera Chronicles, Name Pending
Organization: TalrixTrinity
Soundcloud: mateus-sephiroth

#4 Post by TalrixTrinity »

Wonderful to work with. I only know a little about programming and so finding someone who was willing to help me with my project and actually stick with it for so long was a stress relief.

She was able to quickly fix any issues that came about in the builds and has a great attitude/teamwork capability.

No issues to comment about and would 100% recommend to another creator or even for another future project of my own.
If you don't struggle you don't improve.

princessbridget1999

#5 Post by princessbridget1999 »

While our time working together was brief for the project and programming work needed, I can say that the work done on the project in the short period of time was still pretty impressive! We managed to bring the existing content and game as a whole from 1280x720 to 1920x1080 quality not only engine wise, but asset wise with having to replace everything and ensure that positions for sprites were fixed just right and touch up on some animations that were broken as part of the process.

I'd suggest giving Madi a shot no matter how big or small your project might be! ^^